Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Well speaking of other transfer related news.

While watching Gabriel Jesus, Raul Sanllenhi was also impressed with Roger Guedes, who also plays forward for Palmeiras. Well not sure it's really transfer related but I thought I would throw that out there.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well Xavi Campos, said a fee was already agreed "Over 30 Million" like a week ago and everything was done.

Not sure if it's Sport Recycling rumors or what.

and I already know how the Marquinhos, conversation worked out.

"Marquinhos: I want to leave and my preferable destination is Barcelona"

"Nasser: Nope"

"Marquinhos:
okay.jpg

More like, Nasser: The fuck you say to me!? :nasser:

xXKonan

fuck a forward .. get marquinos and call it a day .. we never had issues with Munir as a back up .. we need marquinos so bad
If only it was that simple.

PSG, wants to be a top CL team. and with the amount of cash they have they really don't have any reason to sell anyone of their players especially to a European rival like us.

the one window we had to get Marquinhos, has long since passed. We could've gotten him at Roma, but PSG pounced on him quicker than we did.

We are better off trying to forge our own "Marquinhos".

Barcilliant

portadanoti-1466805604282.jpg

Sport saying Marquinhos said he wants to come, and that he told that to psg... :thinking:

Also, that the Umtiti signed stalled because Lyon is asking for 32m.

Can we just leave Marquinhos and Verratti alone?!!

I can't believe we're that stupid. It's just the press.

Messi983

So Gabriel flavour of the week Jesus is now over and we're back to Marquinhos. :lol:

C'mon Sport, use imagination and at least give some new names to sell the papers. Although I can't believe there are people who still take their BS seriuos.

Total-Football

If only it was that simple.

PSG, wants to be a top CL team. and with the amount of cash they have they really don't have any reason to sell anyone of their players especially to a European rival like us.

the one window we had to get Marquinhos, has long since passed. We could've gotten him at Roma, but PSG pounced on him quicker than we did.

We are better off trying to forge our own "Marquinhos".

not if he landed a sweet " transfer request " :lucho: fuck fairplay :lucho: .

if the player feels we serious about this he gonna push

Messi983

And Nasser will give him a new contract to stay, which he'll happily take. We all know how things are working in PSG...

Forget about Marquinhos. We'll get Umtiti in 2-3 weeks (depends on when France's participation in Euro ends) and he'll become a very good player for us.

Messi983

I'll be happy with Pique-Masche-Umtiti-mathieu this year but we need another CB in the winter 2017 or the summer.

That's why we are trying to buy another younger CB and target players like Lemos and Marlon. We'll see what they'll do but I think the club is aware of our CB situation.

opjeoff

Why do we even want Marquinhos? If he cant get into a starting line up with David Luiz and Silva in it , he wont start here either. I would rather have Umtiti who i feel will do well at a big club. Marquinhos has been the same for about 2 years now, he hasnt broken into the PSG team even though Silva gets injured quite often.

Trickykid

Why do we even want Marquinhos? If he cant get into a starting line up with David Luiz and Silva in it , he wont start here either. I would rather have Umtiti who i feel will do well at a big club. Marquinhos has been the same for about 2 years now, he hasnt broken into the PSG team even though Silva gets injured quite often.

Without being an expert on the subject, I've heard a few P$G fans claiming that playing Luiz over Marquinhos is a political decision rather than a sporting. From what I could gather, most of the fans would much rather play Marquinhos.

Lutece FC

Silva was not injured last season thanks to his non-selection with Brazil.

Without being an expert on the subject, I've heard a few P$G fans claiming that playing Luiz over Marquinhos is a political decision rather than a sporting. From what I could gather, most of the fans would much rather play Marquinhos.

In the end of the season Marquinhos was the starter with T.Silva.

The duo Luiz/Silva was more complementary... but the Luiz's mistaskes cost him his place.

Marquinhos will not sign at Barca, Nasser will never let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans