Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Seems like Robert is the one that wants him bad.

I remember an interview he did that when he was Atletico's sporting director he regretted not getting Gamerio. I guess since he became our Sporting Director he was the first one on his forward list. :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm still hoping for Vietto.

Ooh yeah! Gameiro is more expensive, plus he seems to be a little bitchy when not playing regularly. I remember that from his time at PSG. Not worth the effort, get Vietto instead. I am sure he fits in Barca better than Atletico.

Messi983

Gameiro would be a great signing for maybe 10-15M.

But Sevilla want 40M... ridiculous!

I'm very not impressed by Robert.

Sevilla always insists on player buyout clause at first but are later ready to negotiate if/when the player is starting to push them to let him go. We'll see what will happen with Gameiro but I'm 100% we won't pay anywhere near close to 40M for him.

Chong Li

Sevilla always insists on player buyout clause at first but are later ready to negotiate if/when the player is starting to push them to let him go. We'll see what will happen with Gameiro but I'm 100% we won't pay anywhere near close to 40M for him.

I do hope Sevilla insist on 40M, which means we won't be able to buy Gameiro.

We should look for younger options. Or if it has to be an experienced forward he should cost nowhere near 40M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans