Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

img_rbravo_20160627-011221_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_md27.jpg

It says our Signings will be Umtiti,Denis,Gamerio,Lemos and the Renovation of Neymar.

Sport's cover has a tidbit that says the same ole shit with Marquinhos, saying "He will try and force his way out of PSG"

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sport is a Bs paper. MD is throwing realistic names. But don't want barca to spend so much on Gameiro. Umtiti Lemos and Denis will cost around 45-50M. Even considering the 8M we got for Bartra our transfer budget is only 70M. So don't see how we can sign Gameiro.

Messi983

After good Euro that Vermaelen has played we should probably get around 5-7M for him (I hope for 10M but won't get my hopes up too high) from some PL club and we'll also get around that for Halilović if we sell him with buy-back. Maybe we can also get something for Song and/or Adriano and hopefully Tello will be sold as well. And apparently we can use some of that 30M from Pedro's transfer so I'd say we have around 80-90M for transfers. As you said Umtiti, Denis and Lemos will be around 45-50M, so that still leaves around 35-40M. I don't think we should pay more than 20-25M for Gameiro or whoever we'll bring as backup to MSN and with remaining money I believe we should sign LB, preferably one who can also play RB if needed, so someone like Azpilicueta or Jonny Castro.

Egert

Estonian Culé
So July 1st announcements of Umtiti and Denis? And during July finalising Gabriel Jesus deal or am I misunderstanding this?

F

Flavia

So July 1st announcements of Umtiti and Denis? And during July finalising Gabriel Jesus deal or am I misunderstanding this?

Denis, yes. Umtiti they hope to be announced. And about Gabriel, it's a possible travel of roberto to watch him, not to sign him.

xXKonan

Robert will be in Brazil watching Gabriel Jesus. Miguel Rico mentioned Robert will be constantly watching him when he plays.

gasgas

so we will only have old iniesta and slow rakitic as our only elite midfielders next season
bloody bleeding blood
while other teams are renovating the midfield (most important role on the pitch)
we are just adding numbers and not improving the quality
This much already shows how we will likely play next season against defensive opponents

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
LMAO. During the group stage: our midfield is great, look at how Iniesta and Rakitic are playing. After Ro16: They're all shit! Doom, gloom, pass the shrooms. :rofl1:

xXKonan

Unless we sell Arda this summer, we aren't getting a midfielder.

This summer was always us buying two young CB's a Forward+Denis and even a LB. although not a experienced Midfielder, Lucho seems to rate Carlos Alena high and wouldn't be surprised if he got the "Munir" treatment this coming season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unless we sell Arda this summer, we aren't getting a midfielder.

This summer was always us buying two young CB's a Forward+Denis and even a LB. although not a experienced Midfielder, Lucho seems to rate Carlos Alena high and wouldn't be surprised if he got the "Munir" treatment this coming season.

I hope not.

Aleña need to play. Not be a bench option. If Lucho fucks up then.... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans