Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

Our transfer policy is such shit. PSG buy Gameiro for 10mil, Sevila buy him from PSG for 10mil and then Gameiro has ONE season slightly better than his best seasons for his other clubs, at the age of 29, and he is worth 40mil....or even 30mil?

The second they put that price on him for us I would of told them to call us back when they take their heads out of their ass.

Lucho and Co need to start making sharper transfers, Vidal and Turan for 60mil and they are bench warmers. Gameiro for that price, no. Vietto sucks. He had barely half a good season at Villarreal and sat the bench at AM, Torres started over him.

xXKonan

If we signed Vietto I'd be pretty happy. Just wish we could sign... someone.
What Sport and MD posted in regards to that meeting, it could be resolved soon.

I really think Lucho and Robert should drop the Gamerio deal (if they haven't) because it's a waste of time. Sevilla aren't going to budge from their asking price and they should quit dreaming that they will. Our budget is not "Big" but not completely tight like some think.

While Gamerio would be a good sub to have it's just not worth spending 30-40 Million on him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we buy Gameiro this summer, does that mean we gave up on Gabriel Jesus, pretty much?

God I hope they didn't go to Brazil to watch him for nothing, or worse yet, scouting for Real Madrid.

xXKonan

If we buy Gameiro this summer, does that mean we gave up on Gabriel Jesus, pretty much?

God I hope they didn't go to Brazil to watch him for nothing, or worse yet, scouting for Real Madrid.
I hope not would be a shame to miss out on him especially if he was bought by our number 1 rivals.

So Far this window we brought in Two young players and I really hope we can keep it going.

Pogbizzle

We won't be able to afford G. Jesus or Pogba because we waste 40M on players like Gameiro and 20M on players like Mathieu. What did we buy Varmaelen for? 15M? And we'll sell to West Ham for 3.5M. Barcelona's transfer policy at its finest.

mssarm

how come madrid isn't buying anyone. aren't they getting sanctions? I thought Zidane and Pogba would finalize their escargot lunch schedule by now...

i_bleed_blaugrana

Hector actually would be decent and only for 18M he would be a good buy.

No thanks. Rather see Umtiti play a bit at LB, just more defensive. Personally I was more impressed by Kimmich at RB than Hector.

I'm also not sure why Fabinho isn't being at least thrown out there. Not sure why there is hate on Vietto, he'd fit in well in our system and isn't the kind of player Simeone wants in a ST. That's why he hasn't played that much. I'd prefer Vietto to Carrasco because he's an actual striker. Anwar El Ghazi would also be an awesome signing for us but we aren't shrewd enough for a move like that.

Carry on :coffee:

BarcaOG

Banned
i just hope noone at barca is foolish enough to propose signing pogba for anything over 60m, let alone the obscene 100m figure he is magically attached to.

he's a good player, no doubt, great even, but surely he showed in the euro that he is not worth 100m...

khaled_a_d

FFS mate,do you try to look for the downside of everything?:lol:
If anything Gameiro opens the door for Gabriel Jesus,the kid won't come this season.already promised his club he will end the season in Brazil which ends with calendar year.And could even stay more in Brazil or somewhere else to develop and not stagnate behind MSN
He is a long term target and the process could take long,we were after Neymar since the en of 2011 and we got him in 2013,embrace yourself for something similar with Gabriel.
Our front line can't wait for that long.we need someone that can make an impact now.Gameiro is a perfect fit who will immediately make an impact,perfect fit for the team,but soon will leave his place for the young and upcoming Gabriel.
For 20M I think Gameiro is a perfect fit.But Sevilla are ruinning the plan with their demands.
I would worry more if we get Vietto,he is also young but doesn't have same potential as Gabriel and not good enough for instant impact as Gameiro.He has gr8 resale value tbf

Hector actually would be decent and only for 18M he would be a good buy.
Yeah,he is a good option for the price.Although as a starter in Germany he might refuse to be back up here.

i just hope noone at barca is foolish enough to propose signing pogba for anything over 60m, let alone the obscene 100m figure he is magically attached to.

he's a good player, no doubt, great even, but surely he showed in the euro that he is not worth 100m...

Player price should never be decided by NT competition IMHO.
That said,we have zero chance at Pogba anyway,we simply don't have the money for him to discuss if we should sign him or not

Last edited:

Professor Chaos

[tw]752666953202802688[/tw]

dani-alves-cross.jpg

Jombi

What's up with not signing a player who can play both LB and RB? Wasnt that the plan? I dont see the point in buying a LB that will play 10 games max and request a transfer at the end of the season.

Bruno Peres from Torino or Ricardo Pereira from Nice/Porto should be where the smart money goes.

Xavinho

Very impressed by our transfers so far. Umtiti, Denis, and Marlon are great signings, and we got them all for under €30M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans