Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

It just hit me. Why aren't we in for Carlos Bacca? Obviously wants to leave Milan for a club that plays CL and the Italians are only asking 20-30 million. A far better player than Gameiro, fits the 'Suárez-profile' and won't cost us 40M. I'm all on the 'Gabriel Jesus-train', but Bacca would be a very decent option.

Good call. However, if rumors are to be believed, he was on the verge of joining West Ham for 30M, before he himself pulled the plug. 30M is just too much, as I see it. Besides, I spoke with my brother who's a huge AC Milan fan about him yesterday in regards to his proposed move away from Milan. He was completely OK with the prospect of losing him, as he's apparently had a bit of an attitude problem.

xXKonan

TV3 reported earlier our other Alternatives to Suarez were Gameiro,Vietto, Lucas Perez and Possibly Gabriel Jesus.

Vietto and Gamerio aren't going to happen as it stands.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gabriel Jesus is not likely since

- Real Madrid is reportedly very close to signing him
- He is not deemed by our club as ready to play for us yet
- He needs more playing time and would not be happy sitting on the bench

Gabriel Jesus should be a signing for the future, not a band aid signing for now.

So I guess it is going to be Lucas Perez then?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gabriel Jesus was never going to be an option for now. That was already pointed out when we were linked to him the very first time.

Those same Brazilian sources also said he was joining Inter and now it is Madrid smh

I

instinct

Mata ( available )

gKqNY.gif

Zincubus

Banned
Gabriel Jesus is not likely since

- Real Madrid is reportedly very close to signing him
- He is not deemed by our club as ready to play for us yet
- He needs more playing time and would not be happy sitting on the bench

Gabriel Jesus should be a signing for the future, not a band aid signing for now.

So I guess it is going to be Lucas Perez then?

I thought we'd put a deposit down on him as part of the complex Neymar deal ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans