Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
With Vietto and Gameiro out of the picture, Carrasco for 40m just became a lot more tempting...

Neymar as CF when/if Suarez is out and Carrasco LW :thinking:

Lets start the #BringBackSoriano so that our resident MD/Sport lurkers can catch on it

Chainsaw

Killahead
From that rumor coming out about a week ago? I believe it when I see the deal happening for real. Doesn't Sevilla play with a lone striker btw? Why should Vietto exchange Atleti's bench for Sevilla's? At least Barcelona and Messi could tempt him to come and accept the bench role. Sevilla? Doesn't make sense to me.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
From that rumor coming out about a week ago? I believe it when I see the deal happening for real. Doesn't Sevilla play with a lone striker btw? Why should Vietto exchange Atleti's bench for Sevilla's? At least Barcelona and Messi could tempt him to come and accept the bench role. Sevilla? Doesn't make sense to me.

Sampaoili is running things now, no one knows what his intentions are. Moreover, Gameiro could be going in the other direction too

gasgas

If MSN play all but 5 games a season again then we won't win anything. Fact.

that was a hyperbole, meaning few

we need to rest Suarez?

messi, neymar can play there at CF with Rafinha/Denis/Arda occupying the right wing

we can also use them to rest Ney/Messi

if you ask me it is wasteful signing a new guy, wasting money while we have all the forward backups we need right here

Chainsaw

Killahead
that was a hyperbole, meaning few

we need to rest Suarez?

messi, neymar can play there at CF with Rafinha/Denis/Arda occupying the right wing

we can also use them to rest Ney/Messi

if you ask me it is wasteful signing a new guy, wasting money while we have all the forward backups we need right here

38738814.jpg

serghei

Forward backups who scored 3-4 goals in an entire season?

We actually need a guy who has scored 15-20 games a season. A guy who actually is a goal threat when around the box. Denis Suarez, Rafinha, these are not what is needed. Neither of them has goal-scoring instincts. Rakitic has outscored them both FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans