Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Jees. .... What a disappointing transfer window !!

We're just recently out of a transfer ban whilst Real and Atletico are due to start their bans and yet we're are arguably weaker than last season .. Bartra and Alves already gone with others to follow ..
What? bringing in players like Denis,Umtiti and Digne alone fixed a lot of the issues we have had with this squad for awhile now.

Yeah it sucks losing Alves but Bartra? it's obvious he wasn't considered good enough by Lucho and he left.

SeloBarca

Didnt really make the team "stronger"
Maybe Umtiti made the defence a tad better, we dont know yet.
But Suarez and Digne are just backup players.

F

Flavia

Didnt really make the team "stronger"
Maybe Umtiti made the defence a tad better, we dont know yet.
But Suarez and Digne are just backup players.
There's a better squad now. Instead of only duds on the bench, there are some good players.

SeloBarca

There's a better squad now. Instead of only duds on the bench, there are some good players.

Yes, what i ment is that the starting eleven isnt stronger.
Theres still a big leap from strating eleven to bench players.
subbing out iniesta and rakitic wil severly weaken our already doubtful midfield.

Trickykid

subbing out iniesta and rakitic wil severly weaken our already doubtful midfield.

Our midfield isn't doubtful, and every big team out there will be severely hurt by subbing two starting midfielders.

xXKonan

Umtiti and Digne alone replace.

Adriano
Bartra
Verm
Mathieu at LB

For the past couple of seasons we have have been begging for a LB back up and instead of relying on a declining Adriano and a Mathieu who's much suited to be a CB these days and Roberto who's a right footed CM.

Umtiti and Digne alone help fix the glaring holes in our defense depth. the worrying part of our Defensive though is the RB spot. I'm hoping Robert and Lucho are right when Roberto and Vidal are good enough for it.

God Serena

Who would you buy to make our starting XI stronger? Pogba? Don't make me laugh.

Name one team in the world that would be just as strong without 2/3 of their starting midfield. You might as well have just listed all three of Iniesta, Rakitic, and Busquets using the logic you seem to have.

And that "Doubtful" midfield won us 7 trophies in two seasons.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Madrid have a better midfield than us with James and Isco as backups. They can destroy lower level liga teams and are still good enough for a cl game if Kroos and modric are injured. Are suarez and rafinha at that level to maybe cover in a cl game? No, at least not yet

Ahmedd

Madrid have a better midfield than us with James and Isco as backups. They can destroy lower level liga teams and are still good enough for a cl game if Kroos and modric are injured. Are suarez and rafinha at that level to maybe cover in a cl game? No, at least not yet

We won 0-4 against them with Bob playing as a RW. Even if they have better backups they can't match our playstyle or our front line. If it wasn't because of that international break we would've achieved another triple. I also think that overall they have a weaker midfield than us, because if Casemiro is injured they are f*cked.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think our starting eleven in good form is the best team in the world. I'm just worried about tiredness toward the end of the season and injury cover if some starters are injured

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20160721-002053_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_21.jpg

Vietto on MD's front cover.

Sounds like we are waiting for a decision.

Ahmedd

I think our starting eleven in good form is the best team in the world. I'm just worried about tiredness toward the end of the season and injury cover if some starters are injured

At least this year we are not going to Japan for the Fifa club world cup, we have Denis as a backup, Rafa is back from injury, we are more than likely going to buy a backup striker and we fixed some issues our defence had. The only problem i see here is the RB spot, but with the current situation it will be hard to do anything about it.

Devils

I'd be surprised if Vietto didn't pick us. He knows this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and if he closes the door, there will likely never be another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans