Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

there is nothing bold in sitting behind, messi, neymar, suarez: the best trio the world has ever seen. The rational choice would be to go to sevilla, which isn't a bad team for a 22 year old and play regularly. In couple of years if he turns out to be good, he will have a chance to join barca later

He has a real chance now. Later that chance might not come again. And if he believes in himself, he can at least try to compete with Suarez.

F

Flavia

It would not have hurt him at all to have six solid months of training and developing with the first team unlike Arda who lost his hunger.

He said he'd swim to play with Messi.
I'd love him here too, but not many players would do what arda and Vidal did. But that ship has sailed, anyway.

Barcilliant

I just remembered Dembele's fee was only 15mil, I cry a little every time. Gabriel Jesus available too apparently for 21mil euros exclusively to Barca and those few other clubs. We probably wont manage a good deal to sign him either, whether it be loan to Palmeiras or another club to develop. We could rotate him into all three forward positions this season and come in frequently as a sub. I understand young players want to start, yet big name young players go to other clubs and don't start regularly either, why not us? I have to admit Dembele made a good move for his career by going to Dortmund though.

I wanted Dembele too but there's a downside to having the best strikeforce in the world. Every striker and their Dog knows they'll be on the bench.

Butaan4barca

He has a real chance now. Later that chance might not come again. And if he believes in himself, he can at least try to compete with Suarez.

realistically that chance is just bench role. And it would be more of crazy decision if a young guy like vietto fancies himself benching suarez, or neymar. And at 22 he would want to play 30 odd games this season. I think we would be better off convincing a young potential like gabriel to take that role, who can see he can take over suarez two years later.

Icarium

Lifestealer
realistically that chance is just bench role. And it would be more of crazy decision if a young guy like vietto fancies himself benching suarez, or neymar. And at 22 he would want to play 30 odd games this season. I think we would be better off convincing a young potential like gabriel to take that role, who can see he can take over suarez two years later.

Yes that would be the best choice for both the club and the player. A 22 year cannot expect to suddenly develop into superstar while being in a squad with MSN. Either a 19-20 year old or someone older.

Zincubus

Banned
So what you're saying is in order for us to have a successful transfer window we have to spend over 200 million in order to do it?

You're just getting sucked into the crazy transfer window madness man. We don't need to spend absurd's amount of money on players like United has done to have a good window.

Two words .

Suarez Neymar

Two amazing successes - both expensive . All the rest are so- so even Rakitic who everyone seems to love for some reason . My favourite player is Busqs incidentally ...

Butaan4barca

Yes that would be the best choice for both the club and the player. A 22 year cannot expect to suddenly develop into superstar while being in a squad with MSN. Either a 19-20 year old or someone older.

thats the problem we have to deal with, nobody is fool enough to fancy a realistic chance of displacing our front three from the starting lineup. Definitively not the young good ones.

F

Flavia

So your reasoning is that a 22 year old wouldn't accept a bench role, but a 19 year old would? Any of them could take that role in 2 years.

Butaan4barca

So your reasoning is that a 22 year old wouldn't accept a bench role, but a 19 year old would? Any of them could take that role in 2 years.

yes exactly. The 19 year old can be promised, off the bench plus a certain number of starts. As he knows it will be same no matter which CL club he goes to. And that would be for his own good.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Keep Tello and Montoya, at least for this season. Them coming back from loans is happening at the absolute perfect moment for us.

What's the point of keeping them if Lucho said he's not counting on them? Just to be on the club's payroll while being on the stands? Just offload them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans