Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
We should offload JDS. Song and Sergi might leave too. 2 or perhaps 3 out of Tello, Afellay and Cuenca should leave.

Don´t worry guys we will get 3-4 new Players for next season

Rafinha,Suarez,Ter Stegen and maybe Deulofeu and just maybe Zubi will be creative and find a CDM for us to stick at CB :tata1:.

Fixed.

Anyways, we need to at least get 1 GK, 1 CB, 1 CM, 1 RB and maybe a striker. And a winger if we sell Tello (which we should) and don't bring back Deulo.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hmmm...

We may end up having something like this next season based on strong rumours and promotions etc....

GKs: Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Casilla/Moya(Pinto) and Masip.

Defenders: Martin Montoya, Gerard Pique, Marc Bartra, Jordi Alba, Adriano, Zuñiga, Musacchio, Mascherano(If Song is offloaded)

Midfielders: Cesc Fabregas, Andres Iniesta, Xavi, Sergi Busquets, Rafinha, Denis Suarez, Mascherano(If Song is offloaded, he can cover up at CDM and at CB, wherever needed), (Sergi Samper - Called up here and there[/I])

Forwards: Lionel Messi, Pedro, Gerard Deulofeu, Neymar, Alexis Sanchez, Random 9, (Adama Traore - Called up here and there)

Players brought back from loan in bold italic and players bought in bold......

I don't know, but I think I have forgotten someone......

Edit: Deulo might actually continue at Everton for another season so scrap him from the list.

Last edited:

The Observer

What we need:

2 CBs
1 LB
1 passing CM in the mould of Gündogan (really annoying that he is possibly a crook)
1 all-around midfielder in the mould of Keita
1 #9
Spain going out of the WC in the group stages so all Barca players can rest

What we will do:

Get back Rafinha
Get back Deulofeu
Declare JdS a new signing
Buy Musacchio (maybe)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What we need:

2 CBs
1 LB
1 passing CM in the mould of Gündogan (really annoying that he is possibly a crook)
1 #9

What we will do:

Get back Rafinha
Get back Deulofeu
Buy Musacchio (maybe)

Seriously? Than we would have 5 CB's, somebody needs to go than?
1 LB? We have Adriano and Alba, you mean 1 RB and sell Montoya he wouldn't start in any Liga side, right?
1 holding and 1 box-to-box cm? No DM? If Busi is injured or we need to rotate? Do you really want to keep Song?
What will Rafinha add? We already have Iniesta and Cesc.
What will Delou add? He has played like 200 minutes with very mixed results. We already have 3 wingers, at least get somebody better than Delou or a #9 that could play the wing.

The Observer

Seriously? Than we would have 5 CB's, somebody needs to go than?

Pique sold. Puyol retired.

1 LB? We have Adriano and Alba, you mean 1 RB and sell Montoya he wouldn't start in any Liga side, right?

Adriano and Alba aren't Barca standard. Adriano can stay in his backup role.

No new RB. There isn't anyone out there even close to Alves' current level (except Lahm who is not coming here obviously). Selling him would be madness.

1 holding and 1 box-to-box cm? No DM? If Busi is injured or we need to rotate? Do you really want to keep Song?

Song sold. Mascherano backup DM and backup CB.

What will Rafinha add? We already have Iniesta and Cesc.

Nothing. That's why he is in the "will happen" and not "want happen" list.

What will Delou add? He has played like 200 minutes with very mixed results. We already have 3 wingers, at least get somebody better than Delou or a #9 that could play the wing.

See the previous point.

Alarcón

We won the CL in the seasons after Spain won the Euro 2008 and WC 2010. Don't think it has too much to do with that.

jamrock

What we need:

2 CBs
1 LB
1 #9

What we will do:

Get back Rafinha
Get back Deulofeu
Buy Musacchio (maybe)

would love for you to be our sports director.

not really though

jamrock

every time after we lose its the same thing, we need one million new signings.

what we need is a stream lining of the squad, get rid of the dead wood and a few key singings

JDS
Song
tello
Cuenca
Affellay
maybe masch/sanchez.

bring in four players plus rafa and that's it.

Last edited:
G

Gascav

every time after we lose its the same thing, we need one million new signings.

what we need is a stream lining of the squad, get rid of the dead wood and a few key singings

JDS
Song
tello
Cuenca
Affellay
maybe masch/sanchez.

bring in four players plus rafa and that's it.
I say five

I suggest ter stegen, benatia, musacchio, gundogan/gundogan like player, higuain
Then promote suarez, samper and take back rafa and we are good

jamrock

saurez and samper have no place in the first team right now, samper needs one more season in the B team and suarez to be loaned out and develop more.

F

Flavia

I have no confidence the board will do a good job this summer.

I just hope a good cb is brought, rafinha comes back, and ter stegen is signed. And song is sold. I highly doubt anything more than this will happen.

Alarcón

If they bought 2 CB's and 1 midfielder, I would already be more than happy (assuming ter Stegen is a done deal). I'd also like a full back but that most probably won't happen.

jamrock

come to think of it, I would keep cuenca, he is the best player in our squad at beating his man, but tata shouldn't seem a fan.

GK
CB
Physical Midfield who can play DM and CM
A number 9
with rafa and that's it.

the CB ad Midfielder needs to be top class, no more songs'. both need to be able to push for a starting position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans