Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulinat

Barcelona doesn't need anymore forwards. No false 9's, no wingers, no nothing. What's the point? "Oh hey, hurr hurr, we only have 7 forwards, hurr, let's buy one more!" :facepalm:

Qonny

I think we do need a nr9 and a couple of changes in tactics that comes along with it. Right now, sometimes I feel we are toothless. Perhaps not as much as last season, but it is still reoccurring.

G

Gascav

Barcelona doesn't need anymore forwards. No false 9's, no wingers, no nothing. What's the point? "Oh hey, hurr hurr, we only have 7 forwards, hurr, let's buy one more!" :facepalm:
It's a matter of system! Of those wingers afellay and tello need to be sold asap. And messi nowadays plays more as an AM so we basically usually have nobody in the box!

hulinat

It's a matter of system! Of those wingers afellay and tello need to be sold asap. And messi nowadays plays more as an AM so we basically usually have nobody in the box!

False 9's role is similar to attacking midfielders/playmakers role. Messi's not supposed to be sitting inside the box.

G

Gascav

And we all know how awful it is against teams that park the bus. The only time we managed to unlock a parked bus in the present times was when we beat ac milan, and in that match david villa played #9. How do we expect to score if there is nobody in the box???
Why not get a #9?

G

Gascav

How is he supposed to score then? Do we expect for him to score from outside the box or dribble all his way to the box. We all see how less mobile messi is at the moment, and that makes it easy to defend

Keyjell

I am not sure if Deulofeu is ready to be a starter. He has been unlucky with the injury putting himself on the sideline for such a long time, but I still have faith that he can make an impact this season. He might need an extra season on loan, but I wouldn't think we'd be sad to get him back.
Rafinha is having a great season, and I've seen a few Celta games this season, and he has impressed me at least. I think he can put more of an impact on more games than Alexis can on the right. And he has also had good preformances from almost all positions in the midfield.

Galning

Deulofeu isn't ready to be a starter for Barcelona, not even close. People who think he's going to come back and rock everybody's world are in for a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans