Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

come to think of it, I would keep cuenca, he is the best player in our squad at beating his man, but tata shouldn't seem a fan.

GK
CB
Physical Midfield who can play DM and CM
A number 9
with rafa and that's it.

the CB ad Midfielder needs to be top class, no more songs'. both need to be able to push for a starting position.

Cuenca is broken... Injured for a long time, no green light yet. Injuries always reoccurring. I don't think he can be counted on.

KluivertsBoots

If I had control of the transfer movement (being realistic):

Out-

CB Puyol (retirement)
GK Pinto
DM Song (18m euro market value)
CM J. dos Santos (3m euro market value)
W Afellay (5m euro market value)
W Cuenca (3m euro market value)
W Tello (9m euro market value)

Value players sold= 38m euro

In-

Gerard Deulofeu (free)
GK Marc-Andre ter Stegen
GK Pepe Reina
CB Angelo Ogbonna (13m euro market value)
CF Rodrigo (12m euro market value)
DM/CM Ilkay Gundogan (27m euro market value)

Team

GK- ter Stegen, Reina, Oier/Masip
RB- Alves, Montoya
LB- Alba, Adriano
CB- Pique, Ogbonna, Mascherano, Bartra
DM- Busquets, Gundogan
CM- Iniesta, Fabregas, Gundogan, Xavi, Sergi Roberto
LF- Neymar, Pedro, Deulofeu
CF- Messi, Rodrigo, Fabregas
RF- Sanchez, Deulofeu, Pedro

Last edited:

hulinat

Out-

CB Puyol (retirement)
GK Pinto

In-

Gerard Deulofeu (free)
GK Marc-Andre ter Stegen
GK Pepe Reina

I'm not including him in my transfers, but CB Nemanja Vidic has an expiring contract this summer.

Team

RB- Alves, Montoya
LB- Alba, Adriano
DM- Busquets, Gundogan

Rodrigo was really bad at the U21 European Cup this summer.

jamrock

Out-

CB Puyol (retirement)
GK Pinto

In-

Gerard Deulofeu (free)
GK Marc-Andre ter Stegen
GK Pepe Reina

Team

RB- Alves, Montoya
LB- Alba, Adriano
DM- Busquets, Gundogan

I dont think delou is ready yet, and Ogbonna and rodrigo would be a waste, makes little sense replace meh players with more meh players.

G

Gascav

Out-

CB Puyol (retirement)
GK Pinto

In-

Gerard Deulofeu (free)
GK Marc-Andre ter Stegen
GK Pepe Reina

Team

RB- Alves, Montoya
LB- Alba, Adriano
DM- Busquets, Gundogan

Lol! How will ogbonna and rodrigo make us world beaters again

KluivertsBoots

I dont think delou is ready yet, and Ogbonna and rodrigo would be a waste, makes little sense replace meh players with more meh players.

Deulo is as ready as he's going to be to make the step up. If the club isn't ready to give him a chance, sell him.

I'm a fan of Ogbonna. He fits the profile of what Barca needs (tall, strong, left footed, moves the ball on the grass). He is the same as Mangala for me, but would come at a cheaper price.

You can be a bit more creative with the CF signing, but it can't be a top level player with Messi's presence. The club would need to sign a younger player with projection who is OK with not playing every match.

hulinat

Deulofeu is only 19 and he is already really good. He should be promoted next summer. He is selfish and that's exactly the kind of winger Barca needs.

G

Gascav

Deulo is as ready as he's going to be to make the step up. If the club isn't ready to give him a chance, sell him.

I'm a fan of Ogbonna. He fits the profile of what Barca needs (tall, strong, left footed, moves the ball on the grass). He is the same as Mangala for me, but would come at a cheaper price.

You can be a bit more creative with the CF signing, but it can't be a top level player with Messi's presence. The club would need to sign a younger player with projection who is OK with not playing every match.

Just because he is tall left footed, fast and can pass, doesnt mean he is good enough to start at barca

Where did you get the idea that there are players who would come to barca to sit on the bench?? Do such players exist?
And why would rodrigo sacrifice the chances he has at benfica to be a bench warmer at barca??

G

Gascav

Deulofeu is only 19 and he is already really good. He should be promoted next summer. He is selfish and that's exactly the kind of winger Barca needs.

Barca doesnt need selfish wingers, needs wingers who can make right decisions and deulofeu needs atleast two seasons on loan to develop that

hulinat

Just because he is tall left footed, fast and can pass, doesnt mean he is good enough to start at barca

Where did you get the idea that there are players who would come to barca to sit on the bench?? Do such players exist?
And why would rodrigo sacrifice the chances he has at benfica to be a bench warmer at barca??

I'd happily watch every Barcelona game from the bench while getting paid hundreds of thousands.

Barca doesnt need selfish wingers, needs wingers who can make right decisions and deulofeu needs atleast two seasons on loan to develop that

No. Promote him and give him playtime. Loaning him out over and over again is just going to make him another Bojan.

F

Flavia

I'd happily watch every Barcelona game from the bench while getting paid hundreds of thousands.

Jds, is that you? :pep:

That's the mentality of players who won't make it. Lack of hunger to play is not a good sign. Barça need hungry players.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
every time after we lose its the same thing, we need one million new signings.

what we need is a stream lining of the squad, get rid of the dead wood and a few key singings

JDS
Song
tello
Cuenca
Affellay
maybe masch/sanchez.

bring in four players plus rafa and that's it.

4 players + Rafa - ha, I wish! I guess we will buy a CB and maybe, just maybe a midfielder or forward. But yeah, I agree. Backup for Alves (Montoya is not suited), new CB, a DM (sell Song ffs), a CM (maybe Suarez could be promoted, or Rafinha), a forward a la Henrik Larsson.

G

Gascav

No. Promote him and give him playtime. Loaning him out over and over again is just going to make him another Bojan.
By the time that player gets his chance to play he will be rusty and lacking match fitness and so he will be relegated back to the bench. If we are into buying a striker, we gotta buy one good enough that we fit him in the starting eleven, so that we attack our enemies with all our unpredictability.

If he has the talent then there is no reason to end up as bojan. Take him to a team whe he will be a starter and learn the principles while getting a chance to improve his game week after week. Not to just sit on the bench at barca and play 10 minutes every match when nobody is interested in attacking and are waiting for the whistle

F

Flavia

4 players + Rafa - ha, I wish! I guess we will buy a CB and maybe, just maybe a midfielder or forward. But yeah, I agree. Backup for Alves (Montoya is not suited), new CB, a DM (sell Song ffs), a CM (maybe Suarez could be promoted, or Rafinha), a forward a la Henrik Larsson.

I think a CB/LB would be better, and adriano switched to be alves backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans