Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
It would be like 05-06 again except Neymar would be Ronaldinho's replacement since Ronnie is old

Dissappointed . Etoo seems to be going to bladdy Chelski on a FREE transfer deal !

What on earth are our guys thinking ??

Surely they could have lured him here somehow - he's still twice as effective as Pedro who no doubt will be a starter after last nights dissappointment .

Meitux

The true question about Eto'o is, does he have the mentality and the hunger for top football again and give everything? He has won every of the big titles in his career and got in Russia for the money and play quietly.

Duke

Dissappointed . Etoo seems to be going to bladdy Chelski on a FREE transfer deal !

What on earth are our guys thinking ??

Surely they could have lured him here somehow - he's still twice as effective as Pedro who no doubt will be a starter after last nights dissappointment .

No thanks, he has an erratic personality and dressing room cancer, that why he was sold to begin with. Past his prime with same attitude why on earth we want to bring him back?!

We need someone physically like Dzeko.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Dzeko or any physical striker would suck. As for etoo, his time here is over, good memories but not wise to get him again.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Samu will sink Torres, no doubt...But I agree, his time at the club is over...What's this about a link to Llorente on loan?

P

PhilS

Iker going to the bench is a major trauma for RM. The players who have been there owe so much to him, this saddens the whole team.

P

PhilS

Good transfer for Barca

So, there is some good news for Barca on the transfer front, finally.

The Barca defense has needed a favorable transfer, and now our ship has come home.

One of the world's best Barca killers will not be causing problems for us in the CL group stage this year. Kevin Boatang has gone from AC Milan to Shalke. Boatang has played incredibly well vs. Barca in the CL for the last few years, now AC Milan is much less of a threat.

neo_wolf

Part of me wants to believe Barca will get the much desired CB on the last day of the market, but i know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans