Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Spurs cover their squad for Bale's departure more than 2x fold, it's kind of blissful imagining Barca having the perfect transfer window.

The more we stall on these issues, the bigger they become. Not only will we have to get a CB sooner or later for a more inflated price, we'll also have to make last minute signings for replacing Valdes and a CM for an aging Xavi.

Being linked to transfers that are non-priority will just sidetrack us, fix what needs to be fixed first and get the squad to gel over the season before we waste time talking about guys like Cardozo to fix a bunch of hypothetical situations. It's pretty much too late to buy a CB, but it just goes to show how little effort was put in by Zubi and co. to reinforce our squad for a difficult campaign.

Yeah, seeing Spurs' transfer window has made me even more pissed at Zubi & co and their incompetence, especially in the transfer market. They got Neymar and I think he'll succeed and turn out to be a great player (though I'm not pretending that his price was a bargain or anything), but otherwise, our transfer window has been shit. We didn't even get a CB, when we've desperately needed one since 2011 :lol:
Oh yeah, and we lost Thiago.

A CB was the very least we needed to get. And we should also have gotten that CM (which, btw, we wouldn't have needed if our dumbass management didn't make Thiago leave) and GK in this window. Not only did we fail to make signings to fix the issues (aside from the attack), we also created new issues (needing a CM because we sold Thiago), which, of course, we failed to fix.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Yeah, seeing Spurs' transfer window has made me even more pissed at Zubi & co and their incompetence, especially in the transfer market. They got Neymar and I think he'll succeed and turn out to be a great player (though I'm not pretending that his price was a bargain), but otherwise, our transfer window has been shit. We didn't even get a CB, when we've desperately needed one since 2011 :lol:
Oh yeah, and we lost Thiago.

A CB was the very least we needed to get. And we should also have gotten that CM (which, btw, we wouldn't have needed if our dumbass management didn't make Thiago leave) and GK in this window. Not only did we fail to make signings to fix the issues (aside from the attack), we also created new issues (needing a CM because we sold Thiago), which, of course, we failed to fix.

Yeah , I think that Spurs have bought 7 top signings plus more to come !!

I'm pis*ed that as we were losing Thiago for a pittance Madrid picked up Isco who was perfect for us . We also had the chance to get Etoo for nowt and even Iker who is STILL on the bench .

F

Flavia

David Luiz spotted in Barcelona !!

With our luck he's probably on a flamin shopping trip !

Neymar's the sole transfer of the summer.

No one else is coming. Maybe in the winter. Sad truth, maybe rosell secretly wants to turn Barça into Arsenal(no offense, gunners).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So next summer we're likely to be in for a GK, CB(unless we sign one in winter) and possibly a CM as well?

So next summer we're likely to be in for a GK, CB(unless we sign one in winter) and possibly a CM as well?

Knowing Zubi, Rosell and co, we probably won't even think about a CM until Xavi's 35, and won't get one until he's 38.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Neymar's the sole transfer of the summer.

No one else is coming. Maybe in the winter. Sad truth, maybe rosell secretly wants to turn Barça into Arsenal(no offense, gunners).

If they feel offended by that... They just got what they deserved under Wenger

Zincubus

Banned
Forget about Luiz or any defenders being signed this transfer window. Not going to sign anyone sadly.

It may depend on how many more goals we concede !

Maybe if we win 7:6 tonight , the six conceded goals may spur the board into action before tomorrows deadline - 26 hours left !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans