Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Doubt that, if I remember he always said Barca in thoose stupid interviews
BhjkqfLIQAACTZK.jpg

PhilS

With Barcelona having chosen to sign Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Pepe Reina is not an option anymore, not as second goalkeeper either. [md]

I suppose that's good news.

Of course, Pinto would be overjoyed to extend one more year. That prospect scared me last fall, but as he got more playing time, he really did fine. So, I could see him returning next year. Barca could economize for next season with Pinto as backup keeper, devote the season's entire transfer budget to higher priorities.

I

instinct

How much money do you guys think we are able to spend for transfers this summer?

I think, Barca won't spend more than 25-30m

NeyMesSis

IN:

Ter Stegen: 10 mio
Halilovic: 6 mio
CB: 20 mio
Vidal: 45 mio

From loan: Delofeu, Rafinha

= ca. -80 mio

OUT:

Song: 22 mio
Tello: 15 mio
Affelay: 8 mio
JdS: 4 mio
Cuenca: 1 mio (buy-back)
Valdes: 0 mio

Loan: Roberto

= ca. + 50 mio

= ca. -30

--> Just my hope. Would be realy great business. 80 mio for one of the most talented GK, one of the biggest talents of his age, one of the best b2b middlefielder and a CB.
And just -30 mio.

DinhoR10

IN:

Ter Stegen: 10 mio
Halilovic: 6 mio
CB: 20 mio
Vidal: 45 mio

From loan: Delofeu, Rafinha

= ca. -80 mio

OUT:

Song: 22 mio
Tello: 15 mio
Affelay: 8 mio
JdS: 4 mio
Cuenca: 1 mio (buy-back)
Valdes: 0 mio

Loan: Roberto

= ca. + 50 mio

= ca. -30

--> Just my hope. Would be realy great business. 80 mio for one of the most talented GK, one of the biggest talents of his age, one of the best b2b middlefielder and a CB.
And just -30 mio.

Who do you think would be cheaper kroos or vidal?

DinhoR10

i dont want kroos. when we buy a cm someone with muscle and a b2b. Vidal would be perfect

Kroos isnt exactly a push over and i'd rather get someone cheaper instead of someone where Tata will have his pricetag in the back of his mind when he's thinking of benching him. Hopefully we wouldn't actually have to buy anyone though, maybe rafinha will turn out to be exactly what we need.

hulinat

We dont need a midfielder. If we'd buy someone like Kroos he would be just sitting on the bench. Are you willing to sell someone like Fabregas or Xavi away just so we can get some over rated midfielders to ruin our play. There is no room especially after Rafinha gets promoted. But sure, let's spend 50M so we can buy a midfielder that we don't even need when we are clearly in need of defenders and goalkeepers.

barcanuck

How much money do you guys think we are able to spend for transfers this summer?

I think, Barca won't spend more than 25-30m

If Tello, Cuenca, Afellay, Dos Santos all get sold.

If Xavi, Valdes and Puyol all move on on free transfers/retire.

If some of Pedro, Dani Alves, Sanchez get sold.

We could be looking at 100 million to spend easily.

NeyMesSis

We dont need a midfielder. If we'd buy someone like Kroos he would be just sitting on the bench. Are you willing to sell someone like Fabregas or Xavi away just so we can get some over rated midfielders to ruin our play. There is no room especially after Rafinha gets promoted. But sure, let's spend 50M so we can buy a midfielder that we don't even need when we are clearly in need of defenders and goalkeepers.

isnt stegen a goalkeeper? read my post.

kroos, cesc, iniesta, rafinha are all much more offensive. we need a cm who can deffend and attack.
Vidal could play cdm, cm and cam! my dreamsigning

hulinat

kroos, cesc, iniesta, rafinha are all much more offensive. we need a cm who can deffend and attack.

Alright. Please tell me which one should Barcelona bench. Fabregas? Iniesta? Xavi? Busquets?

DinhoR10

Well Xavi isnt exactly a defensive player, in his prime he spent a lot of time masquerading as a CF :lol:

Rafinha may not be a box to box player but he is excellent defensively and I believe he will fill in the cm role well, starting from deep and driving the team forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans