Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrRan

Torres can't be bought for 20 mil? And with Leo behind him believe me he wil be good enough. Who is the best # 9 option for barca?

Galning

Torres would cost like 50M € and he isn't even that good anymore. Why can't we buy someone like Dos Santos back?

Gio isn't even a number 9.

Torres can't be bought for 20 mil? And with Leo behind him believe me he wil be good enough. Who is the best # 9 option for barca?

His wages would be through the roof. He earns €215.000 per week at Chelsea.

G

Gascav

Barca don't need a midfielder, just sell song and tello. Buy a CB to pair with pique and bartra. Also a #9 for the bench and for when we play 4-2-3-1( maybe Torres) delofeu should come back and rafinha to! But then we have to many MF's. that's about it I think.

The tactics should more or less stay the same, just faster passing and the wingers should try to dribble more. No smashing the ball upfield nonsense as we see sometimes!
Does this "#9 for the bench" guy even exist? Torres? He misses open nets!

G

Gascav

Torres would cost like 50M € and he isn't even that good anymore. Why can't we buy someone like Dos Santos back?

Dos santos is not a #9, he is another short technical player! Your posts are getting on my nerves

Howes

The way you post twice in a row instead of just saying all you have to say in one post is getting on my nerves

hulinat

Dos santos is not a #9, he is another short technical player! Your posts are getting on my nerves

Gio can play as a striker, centre forward, left wing, right wing and as an attacking midfielder. Torres isn't a tall player either so we might as well buy Kobe Bryant if that's what Barca is looking for.

CatalinR10

Gio can play as a striker, centre forward, left wing, right wing and as an attacking midfielder. Torres isn't a tall player either so we might as well buy Kobe Bryant if that's what Barca is looking for.

What's the point of getting a small player if we have no one already to cross the ball to ?

G

Gascav

Seriously?
9 goals in 22 games for villareal, oh! very prolific as a striker! He plays as a second striker!
Torres is short? How on earth is 180cm short, that is in the same level as bartra who is a cb for us. We are not talking about height as the only feature, but as one of the features that would be useful! Please research before posting

G

Gascav

How about a short player that can jump high?

What for? No more short players. We have sanchez who is short and can jump high but he cant do that when he is within a big parked bus of defenders because within a bus you dont get chances to score free headers but you have to be tall to outmuscle defenders aerially before you get a header.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The club just broken the bank for Neymar, and has given the go ahead for a massive stadium redevelopment anyone who thinks that won't have an effect on transfer spending is delusional, in spite of what the board say

I think that Neymar deal will pay off financially very fast, I read that CR deal paid off in one season just from sales of T-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans