Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulinat

Seriously?
9 goals in 22 games for villareal, oh! very prolific as a striker! He plays as a second striker!
Torres is short? How on earth is 180cm short, that is in the same level as bartra who is a cb for us. We are not talking about height as the only feature, but as one of the features that would be useful! Please research before posting

No, you do your research. If 173 cm is short then how is 180 cm tall? Only 7 cm difference. Oh and Torres's 4 goals in 20 Premier league appearances is so much better than Gio's 9 goals in 22 appearances.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think that Neymar deal will pay off financially very fast, I read that CR deal paid off in one season just from sales of T-shirts.

It doesn't work that way..... The clubs gets like 10-15 euro(got no euro sign) from each shirt sold which cost around 50-80.....

xavi_the_Boss

Seriously?
9 goals in 22 games for villareal, oh! very prolific as a striker! He plays as a second striker!
Torres is short? How on earth is 180cm short, that is in the same level as bartra who is a cb for us. We are not talking about height as the only feature, but as one of the features that would be useful! Please research before posting

Torres has 4 Goals in the league.Not really better.If we want a cheap striker for the bench we could buy someone like Javi Guerra.

G

Gascav

No, you do your research. If 173 cm is short then how is 180 cm tall? Only 7 cm difference. Oh and Torres's 4 goals in 20 Premier league appearances is so much better than Gio's 9 goals in 22 appearances.

7cm is a very big difference in football! More than you'd ever think. I could care less about torres. I never wanted him here and never i never will!

G

Gascav

Torres has 4 Goals in the league.Not really better.If we want a cheap striker for the bench we could buy someone like Javi Guerra.

Why are you people obsessed with a striker for the bench. That striker will have to be poor or too dumb to breathe to come to barcelona and sit on the bench and play JDS like minutes a season and lose his chance for his national team. And then we would be equally dumb to pay big wages to a player who gets JDS minutes. Why can't we evolve, can't we get a good, barca material #9 super clinical and fit him in our starting eleven. Can't we all see that messi is nowadays playing as an attacking midfielder. He is rarely in the box compared to those seasons when he used to hit many goals

G

Gascav

7cm big difference my ass. Tell Gio to grow an afro. There you go.

So with all your thinking you concluded that giovanni dos santos would be a perfect tall number #9 striker who would score from crosses when we are playing normally and when we face a parked bus!

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson

Oh and Torres's 4 goals in 20 Premier league appearances is so much better than Gio's 9 goals in 22 appearances.

To be fair, 15 of his 21 appearances have been substitutions, and he does have 14 goals overall (which is a lot more than 4). A lot of those were admittedly in the Confed Cup (5), but still, that's not that bad.

xavi_the_Boss

To be fair, 15 of his 21 appearances have been substitutions, and he does have 14 goals overall (which is a lot more than 4). A lot of those were admittedly in the Confed Cup (5), but still, that's not that bad.

Almost all his Goals in the confed Cup were against Tahiti.I didn´t say it´s bad just that Torres doesn´t really have better numbers then gio.

But i don´t want gio as striker:VdB:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans