Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Barcelona is expected to make a 30M bid for Chelsea player David Luiz (26) before the World Cup. Chelsea might consider selling. [telegraph]

F

Flavia

Barcelona is expected to make a 30M bid for Chelsea player David Luiz (26) before the World Cup. Chelsea might consider selling. [telegraph]

I wonder how many rumors until someone is signed.

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Puyol gained the right to decide his future. He told me he want us to sign a new centre back quickly" [catr]

You should obey him, zubi.

The Observer

That quote and Bartomeu's quote about "no one out there that is Barca quality" suggests to me that they didn't seriously intend to sign a defender if Puyol had not quit. Dear Lord. :facepalm:

jklz

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Puyol gained the right to decide his future. He told me he want us to sign a new centre back quickly" [catr]

I read somewhere on Twitter that this was translated poorly in English. That it said to sign a quick centre back. Anyway, same outcome hopefully!

barca1899

Barcelona are among the European top clubs, with Man Utd and Real Madrid, that are interested in Bayern midfielder Toni Kroos (24) [kicker]

F

Flavia

I read somewhere on Twitter that this was translated poorly in English. That it said to sign a quick centre back. Anyway, same outcome hopefully!

"Puyol me ha pedido que la llegada del nuevo central sea algo rápido", apuntó.
If this is what was actually said, it's that Puyol wants the signing to be done fast.

Alarcón

I wonder how many rumors until someone is signed.

You should obey him, zubi.

Puyol should become our new sports director

mazp

It wouldn't surprise me if he's here next season. We already showed interest this past summer. I can see Alves and Neymar whispering to his ear to come and join us. lol

Howes

It wouldn't surprise me if he's here next season. We already showed interest this past summer. I can see Alves and Neymar whispering to his ear to come and join us. lol

Its inevitable that Barcelona will go after David Luiz,and probably get him this time as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering all the rumours and all the names we've been linked with, It would be funny if we end up with Mathieu :VdB: :zubi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans