Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCBblaug

Why pay 60M for Vidal when we can get Dinho for 2M. Play him as a left attacking midfielder behind Neymar.
May be we could also ask neymar's dad to play cb since we paid him 40 M! Problem solved!
We should buy Milito back. He was an absolute beast.

Yeah and also etoo dinho and giuly if he is still playing. Heck we can recreate 2004 all together

L

linetty

A Barcelona scout attended Porto-Napoli on Thursday to watch Porto right back Danilo (22). Also kept an eye on centre back Mangala. [sport]

F

FCBblaug

I've not wathed Danilo ,but do we need a player who is similar to Alves with Alba on the left side

In this lineup it will work, vidal busquets providing cover, he is also talL 184 cm, can defend and score set pieces! ..
................ter stegen........................
Danilo benatia. . Pique........alba
................busquets...............
Vidal..........cesc...............iniesta
.....messi........neymar

Here is danilo's review in the match vs napoli

Danilo
Provided decent support of the attack, but his defending was the main story of the night, as he won a number of key headers.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Being linked to Danilo isn't new. I remember in 2011, when Alves was taking so long to renew his contract, Danilo's name popped up in SPORT and MD. I like the player by the way. But the problem is, Porto's board are very hard to negotiate with and any deal for Danilo or Mangala won't be cheap by any mean. So if we really go for Danilo and Mangala then this would be our summer. I don't think the club can afford MAtS with both Mangala and Danilo.

F

FCBblaug

Being linked to Danilo isn't new. I remember in 2011, when Alves was taking so long to renew his contract, Danilo's name popped up in SPORT and MD. I like the player by the way. But the problem is, Porto's board are very hard to negotiate with and any deal for Danilo or Mangala won't be cheap by any mean. So if we really go for Danilo and Mangala then this would be our summer. I don't think the club can afford MAtS with both Mangala and Danilo.

Do a swap with alves and song

Egert

Estonian Culé
Roma defender Medhi Benatia looks set to sign a renewal contract, ending speculations of him joining Barcelona.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So what's left - Mangala, Hummels, Luiz, Balanta, Inigo Martinez. Luiz probably is unlikely, so I would bet on Mangala or Hummels although I would want Luiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans