Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulinat

"FC Barcelona scouts are constantly on the lookout for new talent in all age ranges. Last year, Barca’s army of 21 scouts logged 351,237 kilometers to watch 4,763 footballers between the ages of 7 and 23. The scouts watched a total of 5,254 different matches! Out of this pool of nearly five thousand, only 221 players were earmarked for further attention from the club’s youth coaches."

F

FCBblaug

"FC Barcelona scouts are constantly on the lookout for new talent in all age ranges. Last year, Barca’s army of 21 scouts logged 351,237 kilometers to watch 4,763 footballers between the ages of 7 and 23. The scouts watched a total of 5,254 different matches! Out of this pool of nearly five thousand, only 221 players were earmarked for further attention from the club’s youth coaches."

What about scouts for the first team?
Like I said I base my knowledge on Confed Cup, he was starting CB in Brazil and looked solid.

Not ideal to base your knowledge on one competition where he was partnered by thiago silva, alvez, marcelo with two DMs helping out and a defensive hulk and playing at home in brazil, those are ideal conditions which luiz will not find here. Watch how he plays for chelsea consistently and you will see he is woeful, that is why chelsea may sell him to us and get money to buy mangala, an upgrade
Complete BS! We don't have any scouts.

Danilo is an excellent player

Djab

... And they don't know someone named Benatia exists.

ivan_barca

What about scouts for the first team?

Not ideal to base your knowledge on one competition where he was partnered by thiago silva, alvez, marcelo with two DMs helping out and a defensive hulk and playing at home in brazil, those are ideal conditions which luiz will not find here. Watch how he plays for chelsea consistently and you will see he is woeful, that is why chelsea may sell him to us and get money to buy mangala, an upgrade

I have watched David Luiz not only in confederation cup,but also for Chelsea almost every game,and in each of them he was the best one.

F

Flavia

Luiz I can accept in our defense. But Vidal (a natural DM) as Xavi's successor? Not in a hundred years.

He's not a dm, but he's also not the best to replace Xavi. It'd take a change in playing style to accomodate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans