Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Wish list Tata Martino handed to Barcelona in October: Subotic, Vergini, Doria, Filipe Luis, Gundogan, Arda Turan, Aguero, Klose [espnbr]

Good progress has been made last few days in the talks between Valdes and Man City. Valdes could cancel his pre-deal with Monaco. [l'equipe]

Seems like as long as Tata is coach any Argentine can walk into the team. Who the F**K is Vergini?! That list is shit!

Trickykid

Seems like as long as Tata is coach any Argentine can walk into the team. Who the F**K is Vergini?! That list is shit!

Right, do be a doll, and tell us the names of all these Argentines, who have invaded our team since Tata became coach?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

List is shit because you don't like one guy? :facepalm:

On top of that, you don't know shit about Vergini. How can you have an opinion, negative or otherwise, of a player you do not know. Martino coached this guy. Of the two of you, he is the one more qualified to evaluate the player.

The rest? All world class players, except for Klose who would be a low risk/short term, cheap type of signing.

F

FCBblaug

I wonder why you people would want aguerro in a team deprived of height? Just another short technical player?
I would get jackson martinez instead

Trickykid

Since Tata came in we have been linked to Fazio,Musachio,Zuculini,Rulli, and now Vergini. . . Coincidence?

Linked... Is linked the same as actually walking into the team?
I'm guessing you believe everything the shitty footy tabloids spew at you.

fcbdna

Banned
List is shit because you don't like one guy? :facepalm:

On top of that, you don't know shit about Vergini. How can you have an opinion, negative or otherwise, of a player you do not know. Martino coached this guy. Of the two of you, he is the one more qualified to evaluate the player.

The rest? All world class players, except for Klose who would be a low risk/short term, cheap type of signing.

The list is shit because I don't like it! Vergini is kept on the bench by Wes Brown and John Oshe'a, two shitty CB, and that's the guy we want in our team? We have a huge problem in our defense and no one on that list can solve it. Not Doria, not Felipe, nor Subotic. We have been linked to Luiz and Benatia but rather than get the good stuff off the transfer market, seems there'll be more below par players joining the team.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The list is shit because I don't like it! Vergini is kept on the bench by Wes Brown and John Oshe'a, two shitty CB, and that's the guy we want in our team? We have a huge problem in our defense and no one on that list can solve it. Not Doria, not Felipe, nor Subotic. We have been linked to Luiz and Benatia but rather than get the good stuff off the transfer market, seems there'll be more below par players joining the team.

Felipe Luis is an excellent defensive LB and Subotic is every bit as good as Benatia, and IMO better CB than sideshow Bob. Again, you based the entire list on Vergini, whom you know nothing about, certainly not more than the coach who actually coached him, when in reality 5 of the 8 players are world class and definitely good enough to play for this team. The other 3 would be low risk type of signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans