Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCBblaug

Well covered? Alba is injury prone and inconsistent and the same goes for Adriano who's also shit most of the times + they're both very weak defensively...

So according to you. We would be better off buying luiz who is a defensive LB, so that we have three LBs, while on the RB position we have two RBs, one is on his decline and the other is average at best?
Seriously?

L

linetty

So according to you. We would be better off buying luiz who is a defensive LB, so that we have three LBs, while on the RB position we have two RBs, one is on his decline and the other is average at best?
Seriously?
I'd sell Adriano...and from what you say, it's impossible to buy an RB if you buy an LB also? We can buy both Luis & Danilo... Allegedly Tata himself said he wants 4 new defenders

Maria

This thread..

tumblr_mlfdl9j2qp1qg4blro1_500.gif

F

FCBblaug

I'd sell Adriano...and from what you say, it's impossible to buy an RB if you buy an LB also? We can buy both Luis & Danilo... Allegedly Tata himself said he wants 4 new defenders

Why do that? Why have both luiz and alba? Both deserve to be starters, what for? Why waste so much money while we can keep alba and adriano, get danilo and strengthen our midfield which is usually overrun in the games we struggle due to age and lack of pressing?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well the argument changed I guess. The original argument didn't start with Filipe Luis replacing Alba. Obviously Martino supposedly gave the club that list, which indicates he must have some sort of vision for wanting him. The original argument started with fcbdna saying the list was shit, and people calling him out on it. Then him changing his argument to the team needing serious help on the defensive side and claiming Filipe Luis and Subotic would not help that, which is laughable because if there is something Filipe Luis would improve over Alba would be defensive help.

The actual need for Filipe Luis is a valid argument though, but then again, if Martino did indeed hand in this list, he must have a vision.

You keep saying that Alba is very weak defensively, have you watched a single one of our big games this season?

Alba is good at intercepting and cutting balls, and recuperating with speed, but he is poor at 1v1 defending and is also a poor tackler. He is also obviously a liability through the air.

L

linetty

Why do that? Why have both luiz and alba? Both deserve to be starters, what for? Why waste so much money while we can keep alba and adriano, get danilo and strengthen our midfield which is usually overrun in the games we struggle due to age and lack of pressing?
Alba+Adriano is just not good enough for a treble winning team, in my opinion, but let's just agree to disagree.

L

linetty

You keep saying that Alba is very weak defensively, have you watched a single one of our big games this season?
I've watched every Barcelona match this season. He's been stepping up for the big games but the season is long man & you gotta keep at a high level for all of the games.

F

FCBblaug

If that is tata's vision for the team, here is my vision
IN: ter stegen, danilo, benatia, balanta, bruno soriano, vidal, jackson martinez! Rafinha from loan, patric promoted
Out: tello, dos santos, cuenca, afellay, deulofeu loan, mascherano to napoli, song to man utd, alves to monaco, valdes to monaco, montoya to roma, sanchez to juventus

First 11 varieties
. Busquets
Vidal. Iniesta
.cesc
Messi. Jackson martinez

Busi
Vidal. . iniesta
Messi. Neymar
J. Martinez

.busi.
Vidal. .iniesta
Cesc
Neymar. Messi

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
IN: ter stegen, danilo, benatia, balanta, bruno soriano, vidal, jackson martinez! Rafinha from loan, patric promoted
Out: tello, dos santos, cuenca, afellay, deulofeu loan, mascherano to napoli, song to man utd, alves to monaco, valdes to monaco, montoya to roma, sanchez to juventus

First 11 varieties
. Busquets
Vidal. Iniesta
.cesc
Messi. Jackson martinez

Busi
Vidal. . iniesta
Messi. Neymar
J. Martinez

.busi.
Vidal. .iniesta
Cesc
Neymar. Messi

I guess you're going to buy all those player with monopoly money then. You complain about supposedly wasting money on Filipe, yet want the team to buy Vidal who's going to cost a fortune, and 2 FC Porto players, who is a team notorious for ripping others in transfers. Those 3 players alone will cost the team well over 100M euros, maybe as much as 140M.

Trickykid

Holy FM 14 Batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans