Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavi_the_Boss

Not Doria, not Felipe, nor Subotic. We have been linked to Luiz and Benatia but rather than get the good stuff off the transfer market, seems there'll be more below par players joining the team.

How are Filipe Luis and Subotic below par Players?
They are great.

L

linetty

The list is shit because I don't like it! Vergini is kept on the bench by Wes Brown and John Oshe'a, two shitty CB, and that's the guy we want in our team? We have a huge problem in our defense and no one on that list can solve it. Not Doria, not Felipe, nor Subotic. We have been linked to Luiz and Benatia but rather than get the good stuff off the transfer market, seems there'll be more below par players joining the team.
Subotic is awesome! You have no idea what you're talking about. Filipe Luis is the best LB in Spain this season...and Doria is very young but I heard some opinions here and there and he seems like a great defender! I would rather get the Doria guy than Luiz, that's for sure... and they're NOT below par just because you don't know them!

fcbdna

Banned
How are Filipe Luis and Subotic below par Players?
They are great.

Not exactly below par, but can you honestly place Subotic in the same rank as Kompany,Benatia,Chiellini,Luiz,T.Silva and the likes. People seem to forget easily how exposed we looked against Bayern last season. We should settle our defensive problems once and for all. BTW, we don't need Filipe. . . Great player but we have got Alba already.

fcbdna

Banned
Both our left-backs are injury prone and inconsistent...would be great to see Filipe Luis fighting for the spot with Alba

Fighting for a spot might cause more harm than good. "SOMETIMES" A team should have a definite starter and a back up.

L

linetty

Not exactly below par, but can you honestly place Subotic in the same rank as Kompany,Benatia,Chiellini,Luiz,T.Silva and the likes. People seem to forget easily how exposed we looked against Bayern last season. We should settle our defensive problems once and for all. BTW, we don't need Filipe. . . Great player but we have got Alba already.
Subotic & Hummels were/are handling Bayern really well every time they played against each other.

Do you think Luiz is in the same rank as Chiellini, Benatia and Thiago Silva?! Where does this bullshite come from, Luiz is a disaster at CB!! Kompany is also massively overrated but still a great player tho

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Filipe Luis would return to this team that same defensive presence from a fullback spot that it lost when Abidal got sick and eventually left. For all the fullbacks in the team, none are of the profile of Filipe. You scream for the team to fix their defensive woes, well, Filipe would most certainly help that.

Also, I find it funny you are unwilling to include Subotic in the list along with those CBs, yet you put David Luiz who is massively overrated and definitely not a better CB.

I

instinct

I don't think that Luis would fight with Alba for a starting spot. Why should he? He is one of the key players of Atletico who are currently 2nd in the liga and still in the CL. Why should he throw all this away just to ''fight with Alba'' ?

L

linetty

I don't think that Luis would fight with Alba for a starting spot. Why should he? He is one of the key players of Atletico who are currently 2nd in the liga and still in the CL. Why should he throw all this away just to ''fight with Alba'' ?
Yeah, I used the wrong words... Luis is much better than Alba, at least defensively, and he would be a major upgrade to our defence... He would be a better fit for us since Alves is always rushing forward

F

FCBblaug

Both our left-backs are injury prone and inconsistent...would be great to see Filipe Luis fighting for the spot with Alba

Yeah overcrowding the positions which are well covered, what a way to go to make a treble winning team :coffee:

L

linetty

Yeah overcrowding the positions which are well covered, what a way to go to make a treble winning team :coffee:
Well covered? Alba is injury prone and inconsistent and the same goes for Adriano who's also shit most of the times + they're both very weak defensively...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans