Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

Madrid's defense is so much better than ours, I don't even know where to start...so I wont even bother.

They may concede more but it has nothing to do with their defense. They don't have the work rate that our wingers provide; they don't press like us in general.

Our team, with our normal tactics and pressing + Madrid's defense is a better team. You can take that to the bank.

big_man

Madrid's defense is so much better than ours, I don't even know where to start...so I wont even bother.

They may concede more but it has nothing to do with their defense. They don't have the work rate that our wingers provide; they don't press like us in general.

Our team, with our normal tactics and pressing + Madrid's defense is a better team. You can take that to the bank.

What the hell does this even mean? It makes zero sense. The aim of the team from a defending sense is to prevent the opposition from scoring, simple.

The fact is, based on the past 2 seasons, where Barca has been at its worst defensively, its done a better job of this than Madrid, no matter how much you try to twist it, this is true and is a fact.

Barca press better, have a better work rate? so what? that is part of the barcelona's defensive tactic, it's proving to be a very good tactic too if even at its worst(the past 2 years), it lets less goals in than Madrid and all their "so much better defenders".

What's this new trend on message boards these days of ignoring the basic, fundamental facts and trying to bring all this baseless theories that are based on pure conjecture and nothing else?

Last edited:

raskolnikov

What the hell does this even mean? It makes zero sense. The aim of the team from a defending sense is to prevent the opposition from scoring, simple.

The fact is, based on the past 2 seasons, where Barca has been at its worst defensively, its done a better job of this than Madrid, no matter how much you try to twist it, this is true and is a fact.

Barca press better, have a better work rate? so what? that is part of the barcelona's defensive tactic, it's proving to be a very good tactic too if even at its worst(the past 2 years), it lets less goals in than Madrid and all their "so much better defenders".

What's this new trend on message boards these days of ignoring the basic, fundamental facts and trying to bring all this baseless theories that are based on pure conjecture and nothing else?

By your logic Valdes is a better goalkeeper than Casillas cause he concedes less, cant you see how flawed that is?

flamenco

Not getting into any discussion here but seems like in about 60 minutes the transfer market will be closed in both Spain and England and it really looks like we haven't signed a single new CB :messi:
Then Tata doesn't seem too worried about that :omg:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not getting into any discussion here but seems like in about 60 minutes the transfer market will be closed in both Spain and England and it really looks like we haven't signed a single new CB :messi:
Then Tata doesn't seem too worried about that :omg:

We are in shock :shakeshead:

Seriously, we saw it coming - Masch, Pique and Bartra would have to get injured at the same time in the pre-season for us to get a new CB (Adriano usually takes care of that himself every second match).

flamenco

We are in shock :shakeshead:

Seriously, we saw it coming - Masch, Pique and Bartra would have to get injured at the same time in the pre-season for us to get a new CB (Adriano usually takes care of that himself every second match).

still waiting for a miracle here, like a last minute signing.:messi:
Can't we pull someone outta Barca B anytime we'd need to? :puyol:

flamenco

besides Puyol also can get injured again...besides he's rather old and may be fit or unfit...we dunno if he'll ever be in great shape ever again

ebc_99

I just hope to God we stay clear of injuries this season especially to the defence, if we can stay clear of major injuries we should be fine but that is a very big if.

flamenco

we're taking too much of a risk here....anyone can get injured @anytime.....Out team screams for defensive reinforcement since the big CL loss to Bayern. We've had enough time to sign someone and we haven't. :busquets:

F

Flavia

we're taking too much of a risk here....anyone can get injured @anytime.....Out team screams for defensive reinforcement since the big CL loss to Bayern. We've had enough time to sign someone and we haven't. :busquets:

No, way before that. This is the 3rd season in a row they failed to reinforce the defense.

Bertus

Called it about Luiz. He's trying to copy TS. Those thinking he would clash with Chelsea were in for a big disappointment.

TS was Plan A
Luiz was Plan B
Rosell had no Plan C

Quite sad.

Even if I believe Tata will manage, I still predict that RM will win the Liga tho, sadly :(

Last edited:

flamenco

No one's answered the following question yet. Can't we pull someone outta Barca B along the way if we need to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans