Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No one's answered the following question yet. Can't we pull someone outta Barca B along the way if we need to?

Bagnack is too raw, Gomez is crap. Ie might actually help the first team out if given the chance, but I don't think he's been considered.

flamenco

Bagnack is too raw, Gomez is crap. Ie might actually help the first team out if given the chance, but I don't think he's been considered.

well, we may not have a choice but to use some of those guys if too many get injured in our first team defense :valdes:

spark

Madrid's defense is so much better than ours, I don't even know where to start...so I wont even bother.

They may concede more but it has nothing to do with their defense. They don't have the work rate that our wingers provide; they don't press like us in general.

Our team, with our normal tactics and pressing + Madrid's defense is a better team. You can take that to the bank.

I guess you hadnt seen Callejon and Di maria defending effectively last year. Di Maria's workrate is monstrous compared to any our of wingers. Its one thing to do it headless chicken style ala Pedro but those two actually cut out attacks and overlaps from fullbacks, particularly in the big games. Plus they even used Essien and Coentrao as defensive fullbacks for extra stability.

F

Flavia

Squad for the season:

34xpawy.jpg

Truthist

From the Thiago sale to the total ignorance and negligence of the teams needs for the last few years, I sure would love heads to roll.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ebc_99

From the Thiago sale to the total ignorance and negligence of the teams needs for the last few years, I sure would love heads to roll.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Zubi should be first to go, Rosell will be here for a while yet so we have to put up with it but Zubi is not up to the job on current evidence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

pepi

Barcelona have signed Uruguayan forward Alan Kevin Mendez (17). He has no pro contract and will join the academy in January. [sportitalia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans