Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

We will probably lose to madrid in October and then all the cb talk will start again.
We need a quality cb and in general more depth.

MagicianMessi

it's not a probability but its sure that big teams gonna rape us.. Our defence suck..

Rosell fuck you and your management.. Please step dwon and never come back.:angry:

PaulFCB

Banned
Truth be told, would you be happy if Barca signed Sakho?
Yeah sure, let's sign Agger for 30m cause Liverpool didn't accept our offer, or pay 50 for David Luiz cause Chelsea won't give him for any less.

What defenders did Laporta sign in his last years at Barcelona? Under him Pique was a risky bet, it worked at least for the first years but you can't say he signed Rio or Vidic when they were on top of the world as the best central defense.
Abidal was a mistake.

abual3bed1

Yeah but Laporta kept fighting for Pep's choice of CB (Chygrynskiy) till the deadline. His team in his last year had Puyol and Pique in top form, Marquez, Milito, Chygri, Abidal and Yaya Toure as options for CB. That's 7 options, only 1 of them isn't a real defender. Now we have only 4 CB options with 1 of them being a converted DM and another one who has no experience.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I'm trusting Tata to analyze the team better, initiate better scouting and thus find a CB that truly fits us. I'd rather do that now and wait till January than to spend lots on someone who won't work out. Might be, if course, that Tata won't change anything, but I'm keeping my hopes up.

PaulFCB

Banned
His South American experience could've helped, at least that's what I hoped at the beginning.

Each way, can't be worse than Chygrynskyi.

Or best hit of all, they buy Chygrynskyi :VdB:.

Truthist

This must be the most frustrating transfer window I've ever known. Its plainly obvious what this team needs, yet nothing has been done about it. I was hoping against hope we'd pull a rabbit out of the hat at this late stage but there's just nothing going on. We are run by a bunch of corrupt retards :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

MagicianMessi

It's not about this year transfer window. They should have signed a CB last year. If you rememeber correctly Vertonghen was available.

He was looking for defenders who were not available. They didn't even tried harder for a CB.

F

Flavia

Puyol's recovery will take a bit longer than expected. The captain is expected to be back for the game against Almeria end September. [cope]

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We will not win the champions league with this defence. Can't beleive we are waiting for puyol to recover.

F

Flavia

We will not win the champions league with this defence. Can't beleive we are waiting for puyol to recover.

The only way to win the cl is if we have that insane luck chelsea had in 2012. It really doesn't look good.

Remember when we thought we'd get a GK, Neymar, CB, and maybe a true 9. Just as some of us expected...we only got Neymar. :rosell: :worthy:

Yeah, I remember rumors that we were gonna make 6 signings :lol:

We should not only have gotten a CB, but a GK and a young talented CM (like Oliver Torres) to replace Thiago as well. Or better yet, get Thiago to stay (we made no attempt whatsoever). What does our management do? They don't even get a CB. :facepalm:
Complete and utter incompetence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans