Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Don't get your hopes up. It's the same guy who said that Messi will leave for PSG at the end of the season.

He not only said that, but is 100% sure it will happen. He went as far as to say PSG and Messi already have an agreement done.

zanela

Footballers giving us ultimatum? :lol: I call it bullshit. Barca usually bring in players who are keen to join, and can play their part in any potential move. Though I do like Reus, and having him would keep MAtS company. :pep:

2hy9g5l.jpg

barca1899

Liverpool defender Daniel Agger (29) is again an option for Barcelona, who want to sign one or two centre backs in the summer. [el pais]

I

instinct

Bartomeu said in an interview that the club is able to spend 120 million this summer if necessary. :O

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu said in an interview that the club is able to spend 120 million this summer if necessary. :O
"if necessary" is the key word who do u think will deem it necessary to spend this greedy incompetent board I wouldn't get my hopes up too much

I

instinct

"if necessary" is the key word who do u think will deem it necessary to spend this greedy incompetent board I wouldn't get my hopes up too much

Yeah you're probably right but let's see which players Tata wants to get.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If I could choose the cb's, I'd get Benatia and Fazio(Sevilla).

Those would be great, but than we'll have to loose at least Masch or Bartra - no? I seriously don't think Masch should be backup for Busi, he couldn't handle it - he's miles away from being technical and fast (I mean decision making) enough.

fcbdna

Banned
Those would be great, but than we'll have to loose at least Masch or Bartra - no? I seriously don't think Masch should be backup for Busi, he couldn't handle it - he's miles away from being technical and fast (I mean decision making) enough.

Masch should be sold to Napoli simple as that. We could get someone very physical like Moussa Sissoko to be Busi's backup. He'd definitely bring a different dimension to the team. He is younger than Masch, 6 ft 2, as strong as a bison, technically adept too. . . Could be our new Yaya if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans