Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If Barcelona right back Dani Alves (30) leaves in the summer, the club want to sign a tall full back. [el pais]

Lol, how specific :lol: "OK, does it matter if he is good going forward, or will we try to sign a more defensive RB? Maybe a more technical, or should we compromise with his decision making over speed?" "Doesn't matter, as long as he's tall!"

fcbdna

Banned
Full backs are usually small. . . I haven't seen a tall one that can fir our play style, due to the required pace.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Full backs are usually small. . . I haven't seen a tall one that can fir our play style, due to the required pace.

Abidal was over 6 feet tall.

Perhaps you meant for future acquisition? If so, De Sciglio is nice and tall.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Again I repeat too defensive. Dani adds to our attacking threat.

They might very well be looking to return to fullback balance the team had with the Abidal and Alves partnership, but this time switched around. If Alba is here to stay and be the LB of the future, it is not a bad idea to get a defensive right back to keep balance in the backline.

De Sciglio has also shown to be capable of playing both fullback spots.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Danilo is a very intriguing option, however the mere fact he is an FC Porto player will mean he will cost very easily over 30M €.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bayern Munich have been scouting Benatia in last 4 games, according to Sky Italy

Fu*k off :)
Who are they going to bench for Benatia? Boateng? Dante? We can guarantee Benatia a place in our starting line-up, I don't see how Bayern can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans