Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports breaking news says we have been given a transfer ban for the next two windows

Related to transfers of players under 18

YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME.

Can our luck be any worse?

Also, fuck this board. Kick them all out now.

Last edited:

Howes

Ok, this sort of thing can usually be settled with a fine, you know FIFA love a bit of money. I'm also led to believe this doesn't interfere with Ter Stegan transfer as it's already been agreed. A similar thing happened to Chelsea s few seasons ago but I carnt recall what happened to them in this situation ?

M

Me&me

Here is what they will have to do!
Appeal then sign as many players as 6
GK, 2 CBs, 1 RB, 2 MFs

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Ok, this sort of thing can usually be settled with a fine, you know FIFA love a bit of money. I'm also led to believe this doesn't interfere with Ter Stegan transfer as it's already been agreed. A similar thing happened to Chelsea s few seasons ago but I carnt recall what happened to them in this situation ?

People here saying that Chelsea appealed and they won, we will do the same.

GK, 2 CBs, 1 RB, 2 MFs

And take the next summer window's money and add it to this summer's budget, since there's a good chance we won't be able to sign players next summer anyway.

Some board member said that we'll have up to 120m this summer right? Assuming that next summer's budget is about 50m, we'll have up to 170m if we add it to this summer's budget.

Like I said on the other thread, we should go all out this summer, considering there's a good chance that next season's squad is what we'll be stuck with for 2 seasons.

khaled_a_d

GK, 2 CBs, 1 RB, 2 MFs

Well,the bright side if the ban is in 2015,that next summer will be Zubi's last summer transfer window ,then we won't bother about him anytime soon (JK)
And I agree with you ,we will need big summer signings and leave nothing for chance

hulinat

GK, 2 CBs, 1 RB, 2 MFs

Right back? 2 Midfielders? Barcelona already has 2-3 right backs and there is plenty of midfielders in La Masia just waiting for an opportunity. You can also promote Rafinha. No need to waste money on a midfielder right now.

M

Me&me

Well,the bright side if the ban is in 2015,that next summer will be Zubi's last summer transfer window ,then we won't bother about him anytime soon (JK)
And I agree with you ,we will need big summer signings and leave nothing for chance

Big summer signings indeed! Heard masch is in negotiation with napoli!
OUT: valdes to monaco (i believe he has signed with monaco), pinto ( dont renew this freak), montoya on loan to gain experience he wont get any chance here to play ATM,
Mascherano to napoli ( the negotiations are on)
Tello, cuenca, JDS, sergi roberto (on loan), bojan, keirrison

IN: ter stegen, caballero, benatia, balanta, de sciglio, luiz gustavo, any of vidal/kroos/pogba/strootman , and oscar cardozo for plan B striker.

And take the next summer window's money and add it to this summer's budget, since there's a good chance we won't be able to sign players next summer anyway.

Some board member said that we'll have up to 120m this summer right? Assuming that next summer's budget is about 50m, we'll have up to 170m if we add it to this summer's budget.

Like I said on the other thread, we should go all out this summer, considering there's a good chance that next season's squad is what we'll be stuck with for 2 seasons.

Yes we should go all out, and get rid of a lot of deadwood too at the same time! Buy as many players as needed to carry us through to 2015
People here saying that Chelsea appealed and they won, we will do the same.

The difference is that with Chelsea it was a case with one player Gael kakuta and they dealt with it. In our case it is 10 players involved

M

Me&me

Right back? 2 Midfielders? Barcelona already has 2-3 right backs and there is plenty of midfielders in La Masia just waiting for an opportunity. You can also promote Rafinha. No need to waste money on a midfielder right now.

Yes!
They may be waiting for an opportunity but most of them dont deserve it! Cesc is horrible, xavi is old, iniesta is injury prone, and rafinha may be a success here or not since he is an unproven player, and yet lacks experience

hulinat

Yes!
They may be waiting for an opportunity but most of them dont deserve it! Cesc is horrible, xavi is old, iniesta is injury prone, and rafinha may be a success here or not since he is an unproven player, and yet lacks experience
Cesc isn't horrible, age is just a number and Iniesta isn't injury prone.

Ter Stegen: "I haven't heard anything about it (Barca's ban) and I don't know why are you asking me now,"
"I don't want to talk about it. I will definitely leave Borussia Monchengladbach in summer."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans