Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

Two cb's. A stopper and sweeper kind.

A midfielder.

Of course GK.

That is what is needed. A number 9 if the coach sees fit.

barcanuck

He can go **** *******! What about Song dumbass, as soon as we play against a team like Valencia he looks way out of his league in our system - nevermind against stronger opposition. The money we payed for him and the wages he gets he should be absolut top notch player almost competing for a spot in the starting 11 ffs. Open your eyes and think really hard Bartomeu, jeez i can't stand him.

Relax homie, this is bascially saying only Valdes and Puyol are guaranteed to leave right now. If others are sold then obviously they will need replacements.

ryuken

Relax homie, this is bascially saying only Valdes and Puyol are guaranteed to leave right now. If others are sold then obviously they will need replacements.

Lol, :D, so we have a policy of 1 for 1 exchange now.

Back to topic, i think with this board we shouldnt have much hope for decent reinforcement.

Out of curiosity, how much would Levante's Keylor Navas cost? I know we're not gonna buy a goalie before the end of the season, but I'm just curious.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Out of curiosity, how much would Levante's Keylor Navas cost? I know we're not gonna buy a goalie before the end of the season, but I'm just curious.

His buyout is apparently around EUR 10m.

PS: No euro sign on the laptop im using atm so EUR = Euros, just in case...

impeh

Hi, its me..
Sky sports breaking news says we have been given a transfer ban for the next two windows

Related to transfers of players under 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans