Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Me&me

We just might close this topic for 1 year....

No need! If we appeal the ban will be delayed as we are investigated
Cesc isn't horrible, age is just a number and Iniesta isn't injury prone.

Ter Stegen: "I haven't heard anything about it (Barca's ban) and I don't know why are you asking me now,"
"I don't want to talk about it. I will definitely leave Borussia Monchengladbach in summer."

Oh really? Cesc is horrible in the second half of the season, three seasons counting, he is just like arsenal!
Age is just a number? Why is xavi retiring after this world cup? Age affects stamina affects speed and ability to cope with physical play. That is why he needs to be rested very often this season and next season even more
How many injuries has iniesta had this season alone? One tackle and his knee is bruised and he is out for three weeks.
We lack cutting edge in midfield!

yahudi

the vacation comes early this year

zubizarreta.jpg

Zincubus

Banned
Here is what they will have to do!
Appeal then sign as many players as 6
GK, 2 CBs, 1 RB, 2 MFs

The word is that the ban is immediate and will stand until the matter is either sorted ( unlikely ) or until the ban expires.

And take the next summer window's money and add it to this summer's budget, since there's a good chance we won't be able to sign players next summer anyway.

Some board member said that we'll have up to 120m this summer right? Assuming that next summer's budget is about 50m, we'll have up to 170m if we add it to this summer's budget.

Like I said on the other thread, we should go all out this summer, considering there's a good chance that next season's squad is what we'll be stuck with for 2 seasons.

120m was this years and next years ( if we needed it ) as I understand ...

I'd laugh my socks off if Bojan comes home and is our top scorer for the next couple of years :)

F

Flavia

Vom Bruch (agent Ter Stegen): "Not clear if ban is for future deals or also for deals already closed. Marc anyway expected to leave." [s1]

According to FIFA sources, transfer deals that have already been agreed upon by Barcelona could go through despite the ban. [sport1]

Barcelona's transfer ban doesn't affect the return of loan players. This season, Bojan, Rafinha and Deulofeu are out on loan. [sport]

Too bad there is no cb. And I hope the ter stegen deal is done and allowed to go thru, or we are screwed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt ter Stegen is coming if this ban is upheld. We'll prolly lose him out to another top club unless he agrees to go on "loan" to another club for a year or unless this ban is overturned.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
If Ter Stegen deal goes through than the problem is not so bad. Still awful, but at least we will have a GK by then. With Deulofeu and Rafinha returning and Samper, Adama, Suarez and Ie/Bagnack from Barca B we should be ok not to relegate next season ;)

mazp

I love how every club is ripping on us on twitter. They so badly wants us out the way. Just shows how successful this club has been, these yrs. Love it:xavi:

F

Flavia

I love how every club is ripping on us on twitter. They so badly wants us out the way. Just shows how successful this club has been, these yrs. Love it:xavi:

The problem is the inept and stupid board. There are rules to be followed, and they didn't.

L

Learo

The problem is the inept and stupid board. There are rules to be followed, and they didn't.

But this applies to both the previous board under Laporta and this board. So both boards were stupid? Why are other clubs allowed to sign underage players? Players leave La Masia as a result of poaching by foreign clubs all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans