Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Bartomeu (president): "There won't be a revolution, but we'll sign at least a goalkeeper and a centre back, to replace Valdes and Puyol."

We all know what's going to happen... Bartra our new CB signing :VdB:

L

linetty

How many centre-backs do you want then? Bartra still needs to grow and new 2 cbs coming won't make it any easier...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
One good cb is all that's needed. Then buy a guy that will replace alves (but won't always play first season) and a midfielder. That's it.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Kroos isn't needed. You can promote Rafinha this summer already + there is plenty of midfield talent in La Masia.

Rafinha is the only one I can see playing CM rest are too attack minded and fit the Iniesta role more

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bartomeu (president): "There won't be a revolution, but we'll sign at least a goalkeeper and a centre back, to replace Valdes and Puyol."

He makes it sound like if Puyol didn't leave at the end of the season, we wouldn't sign a CB at all. That's just ridiculous. The elections can't come fast enough.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He makes it sound like if Puyol didn't leave at the end of the season, we wouldn't sign a CB at all. That's just ridiculous. The elections can't come fast enough.

That makes Puyol even more of a legend for me knew the incompetence of the board and the limits of his body and stepped down for the good of the club :worthy:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

He can go **** *******! What about Song dumbass, as soon as we play against a team like Valencia he looks way out of his league in our system - nevermind against stronger opposition. The money we payed for him and the wages he gets he should be absolut top notch player almost competing for a spot in the starting 11 ffs. Open your eyes and think really hard Bartomeu, jeez i can't stand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans