Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am 100% sure we haven't completed all of our transfers. We need 2 CBs, 1 CM, 1 GK, 1 ST, 1 RB and 1 RW if Alexis leaves. :zubi: isn't that quick.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I am 100% sure we haven't completed all of our transfers. We need 2 CBs, 1 CM, 1 GK, 1 ST, 1 RB and 1 RW if Alexis leaves. :zubi: isn't that quick.

Well he has been surprising us for a few seasons what if he pulls another surprise and have gotten all of them signed when we didn't even expect it

Crixus

Who remembers 2007/2008 season ? laporta was in the same situation as this board in , even tho he spent money and made signing everybody wanted him out of the club, he made decisions that turned everything around in 2008/2009 he brought pep changed the team etc .
This board is doing the same ,they're now in deep sh*t they need to fix their image so AN EARLY ELECTION WONT BE CALLED this summer , they'll spend money and i am sure of it .
This what is keeping me optimistic , unless they don't give a fu*k anymore

khaled_a_d

Who remembers 2007/2008 season ? laporta was in the same situation as this board in , even tho he spent money and made signing everybody wanted him out of the club, he made decisions that turned everything around in 2008/2009 he brought pep changed the team etc .
This board is doing the same ,they're now in deep sh*t they need to fix their image so AN EARLY ELECTION WONT BE CALLED this summer , they'll spend money and i am sure of it .
This what is keeping me optimistic , unless they don't give a fu*k anymore

Laporta always spent money and always allowed Txiki to fix the team problems ,more than that he was a good president when it comes to sporing department ,this board sucks at that part

L

linetty

Barcelona are again interested in Valencia defender Jeremy Mathieu (30), who could be one of two centre backs they sign this summer. [ff pd]

Devils

Barcelona are again interested in Valencia defender Jeremy Mathieu (30), who could be one of two centre backs they sign this summer. [ff pd]

lol...

It's like all of the terrifying transfer rumours from previous seasons are all coming back this year into one colossal mess.

Chainsaw

Killahead
lol...

It's like all of the terrifying transfer rumours from previous seasons are all coming back this year into one colossal mess.

It's good news actually. Nothing terrifying as long as he's one of the two center backs who arrive, not the only one.

fcbdna

Banned
_____________Ter Stegen

Aurier/cuadrado - Benatia/Hummels - Pique - Alba

_________Luiz____Busquets

_______Reus - Iniesta - Neymar

____________ Messi

:party1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans