Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

Ter stegan (Reina)

Alves (Montoya) - Pique (Bartra) - Benatia (Masche) - Alba (Mathieu)

Xavi/Kross - Busquets (Bruno Soriano) - Iniesta/Cesc (Rafinha)

Diego Costa (Pedro) - Messi (Rafinha) - Neymar (Deulofeu)

Reserves: Barca B players (especially Edgar, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Adama and Dongou).

Out:

Valdes, Puyol (free)
Oier (1M)
JDS (3M)
Cuenca (3M)
Bojan (3M)
Afellay (3M)
Sergi Roberto (8M)
Adriano (12M)
Song (12M)
Tello (12M)
Alexis (35+M)

IN
Ter Stegan (12M)
Reina (3M)
Benatia (30M)
Mathieu (10M)
Bruno Soriano (15M)
Kross (20-25M?, last year of his contract)
Diego Costa (45M)

Rafinha and Deulofeu back from loan.

IN: 140M
Out: about 80M

We need about 60M to a have a perfect squad!
and with these changes I won't mind if Tata stays. Infact I think its better if he stays, I don't like the idea of changing the coach every single season!!!

LMessi85

Obviously we need a tall strong cb like Hummels, Benatia or Mangala.
Same goes for a (reserve) striker.
As for the wings.. I'm pretty fond of Reus myself. I think he would be a greater add-on than alexis. Lightning fast and good at finishing or passing.
Just got my fingers crossed that the board will get some good players! We need them to get back to the best of the best (which we are, certainly with this defence, not).

I hope the focus is the most on 2 cb's, a midfielder (with the potential) of worldclass quality and a strong and tall striker.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Pinto won't continue next season. Second goalkeeper, behind Ter Stegen, will be B goalkeeper Jordi Masip or a new signing. [el esportiu]

Neymessi

Transfer updates about Barcelona players -
1) Barcelona are preparing an ambitious €30 million (£24.7m) for Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil. The German left Real Madrid for £42.5m but has struggled at times to adapt to the intensity of English football. [talkSPORT]
2)Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu (20), on loan at Everton this season, will in principle continue another year at the English club. [as]
3)Barcelona already reached a deal on the transfer of a centre back. Everything indicates that the player is Dortmund's Mats Hummels (25) [as]
4)Barcelona coach Tata Martino has the support of the board to continue next season. Sports director Zubizarreta has asked him to stay [marca]
5)English club Man United are considering to try again to sign Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26) this summer. [guardian]
6)Other options, besides Valverde and Luis Enrique, to become next coach: Koeman, Laudrup, Eusebio, Vinyals, Rudi Garcia, De Boer

Zincubus

Banned
Ter stegan (Reina)

Alves (Montoya) - Pique (Bartra) - Benatia (Masche) - Alba (Mathieu)

Xavi/Kross - Busquets (Bruno Soriano) - Iniesta/Cesc (Rafinha)

Diego Costa (Pedro) - Messi (Rafinha) - Neymar (Deulofeu)

Reserves: Barca B players (especially Edgar, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Adama and Dongou).

Out:

Valdes, Puyol (free)
Oier (1M)
JDS (3M)
Cuenca (3M)
Bojan (3M)
Afellay (3M)
Sergi Roberto (8M)
Adriano (12M)
Song (12M)
Tello (12M)
Alexis (35+M)

IN
Ter Stegan (12M)
Reina (3M)
Benatia (30M)
Mathieu (10M)
Bruno Soriano (15M)
Kross (20-25M?, last year of his contract)
Diego Costa (45M)

Rafinha and Deulofeu back from loan.

IN: 140M
Out: about 80M

We need about 60M to a have a perfect squad!
and with these changes I won't mind if Tata stays. Infact I think its better if he stays, I don't like the idea of changing the coach every single season!!!

I've already seen reports that we can spend this years and next years budget in THIS summer's window . That's €120 million plus anything from outgoing sales .

Lomar1o

Reus = Alexis2

If we get a foreward, we need a tall one, thats whats missing in our Team.

why do we need a tall striker, remind me again? indeed, when i made a wish list in this topic, i too included a tall striker, but not as a main priority, because i'd only want a tall striker for experimenting and obviously not as a starter. but can you please enlighten us with your opinion?

Chainsaw

Killahead
why do we need a tall striker, remind me again? indeed, when i made a wish list in this topic, i too included a tall striker, but not as a main priority, because i'd only want a tall striker for experimenting and obviously not as a starter. but can you please enlighten us with your opinion?

People still don't get that Messi's position in the team has not yet changed. And if it does it'll be only for particular matches, temporarily situations.

Lomar1o

People still don't get that Messi's position in the team has not yet changed. And if it does it'll be only for particular matches, temporarily situations.

yeah and changing it would be plain idiotic, we're one of the top scoring teams in europe, if not the most scoring one. and as we've already seen no typical number nine works against a bus, crossing the ball doesn't help at all. so why do we need a number n9ne? we don't. maybe only against small teams that try to park a bus and when our luck is bad and we need changes. then maybe a bench warming number n9ne could come in handy. but a real cf, and change our attacking system? that's a no-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans