Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
talk sport said Liverpool wants Alexis .

Alexis would fit like a glove in Liverpool. Has Sturridge and Suarez to take the scoring responsibility, and Alexis can have all the freedom to support and be creative behind them. If Raheem Sterling can look great in that exact role, Alexis can look just as good or better.

I would be concerned if I was Barca with giving Liverpool such a good fit for them. I'd ask them for a king's ransom in return, at least to appease the worries.

fcbdna

Banned
Transfer updates about Barcelona players -
1) Barcelona are preparing an ambitious €30 million (£24.7m) for Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil. The German left Real Madrid for £42.5m but has struggled at times to adapt to the intensity of English football. [talkSPORT]
2)Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu (20), on loan at Everton this season, will in principle continue another year at the English club. [as]
3)Barcelona already reached a deal on the transfer of a centre back. Everything indicates that the player is Dortmund's Mats Hummels (25) [as]
4)Barcelona coach Tata Martino has the support of the board to continue next season. Sports director Zubizarreta has asked him to stay [marca]
5)English club Man United are considering to try again to sign Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26) this summer. [guardian]
6)Other options, besides Valverde and Luis Enrique, to become next coach: Koeman, Laudrup, Eusebio, Vinyals, Rudi Garcia, De Boer

When they say Eusebio who do they mean? . . . . I am starting to get worried :(

xavi_the_Boss

When they say Eusebio who do they mean? . . . . I am starting to get worried :(

1368831321694.jpg

FC B

Alexis would fit like a glove in Liverpool. Has Sturridge and Suarez to take the scoring responsibility, and Alexis can have all the freedom to support and be creative behind them. If Raheem Sterling can look great in that exact role, Alexis can look just as good or better.

I would be concerned if I was Barca with giving Liverpool such a good fit for them. I'd ask them for a king's ransom in return, at least to appease the worries.

Maybe the board is way more intelligent than all of us think and they'll make a brilliant move Alexis for Suarez + the € difference :lol:

I

instinct

Finally a video of Aurier. He seems to be very offensive but there are some pretty good tackles as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans