Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats he going to be our new CM? Or Busi's back up. . . Don't see why we need him. Tall strong, but he definitely isn't going to be a starter.

Could be our new CB :zubi:

Or, he could be our 2nd DM if we play a double pivot next season. Which we might, depending on who the coach is.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Chelsea's Ramires? Would be overpaying like crazy. I wouldn't mind him for like 15M.

Ramires is much better than 15M. 24M for Ramires is actually a good price. However, I don't like him for Barcelona. He is a good space player, good tackler and has high work rate, but his technical ability with the ball at his feet is really subpar for this team.

I'd rather go for Luiz Gustavo.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ramires is much better than 15M. 24M for Ramires is actually a good price. However, I don't like him for Barcelona. He is a good space player, good tackler and has high work rate, but his technical ability with the ball at his feet is really subpar for this team.

I'd rather go for Luiz Gustavo.
+1 Gustavo can also play the possession game instead of the run and gun of Ramires. He'll be another Cesc good in the EPL terrible in space less Barca

Ursegor

World Champion
I would be surprised if they bought a midfielder. When Rafinha returns he will demand lots of playing time. Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Rafinha. A 5th midfielder for 2 positions? I very much doubt Zubi considers that unless he wants to offload Rafinha next summer. At most we'll sell Song and buy another backup for Busquets.

I'm quite sure we'll get ter Stegen, 1 centerback (overpaying for Luiz probably - Hummels just confirmed he won't leave, Laporte too expensive ...), Rafinha back from loan and maybe Zuniga to replace Alves.

Those who expect Reus, Benatia, J. Martinez, an elite #9 etc. will be tremendously disappointed. It. Ain't. Happening. Quote me on it.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I would be surprised if they bought a midfielder. When Rafinha returns he will demand lots of playing time. Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Rafinha. A 5th midfielder for 2 positions? I very much doubt Zubi considers that unless he wants to offload Rafinha next summer. At most we'll sell Song and buy another backup for Busquets.

I'm quite sure we'll get ter Stegen, 1 centerback (overpaying for Luiz probably - Hummels just confirmed he won't leave, Laporte too expensive ...), Rafinha back from loan and maybe Zuniga to replace Alves.

Those who expect Reus, Benatia, J. Martinez, an elite #9 etc. will be tremendously disappointed. It. Ain't. Happening. Quote me on it.

I hope for 2 CBs and if Alexis leaves then Zubi needs to take his balls out under his stomach and buy Reus for us.
I pray for great signings.

barcanuck

If we were going to get a bunch of new players ideally I'd like to have this situation:

2 Germans (Ter Stegen and Hummels)
2 Columbians (Cuadrado and Jackson)

This way Hummels and Ter Stegen can be learning the language and culture together and not feel home sick and the Columbians can adapt together as well. The buddy system ;)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have a feeling we'll replace Alexis with Cuadrado and probably overpay big time for him while at the same time, selling Alexis for a criminally low fee.

Paganinisrvnge

If we were going to get a bunch of new players ideally I'd like to have this situation:

2 Germans (Ter Stegen and Hummels)
2 Columbians (Cuadrado and Jackson)

This way Hummels and Ter Stegen can be learning the language and culture together and not feel home sick and the Columbians can adapt together as well. The buddy system ;)

I like this idea. The only problem is that would we be able to alter the system to suit Jackson Martinez? I can't imagine him being any use on the wing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like this idea. The only problem is that would we be able to alter the system to suit Jackson Martinez? I can't imagine him being any use on the wing.

Maybe, with him playing infront of Messi. That being said, he plays for Porto and they are masters in selling over market value.

If, let's say, they demand 40m for him, which I think they wanted from Napoli last summer, would it be worth it? With us coming into the picture, I guess they'll add an extra 5m anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans