Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I have a feeling we'll replace Alexis with Cuadrado and probably overpay big time for him while at the same time, selling Alexis for a criminally low fee.

Maybe it isn't a bad idea. Cuadrado is fast and can finish, but I don't want this deal if it will happen.

ivan_barca

And as a defender. . . How many times do we have to repeat this. Didn't you see the game against Juve in the Europa cup Q/finals ?

He played right midfielder in that geam. Stop repeating this like a latern because he is not going to be right back,even if you said that 100 time. When will you realize that he is playing most of the game like e right winger and now he is playing like a striker?

zanela

I would be surprised if they bought a midfielder. When Rafinha returns he will demand lots of playing time. Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Rafinha. A 5th midfielder for 2 positions? I very much doubt Zubi considers that unless he wants to offload Rafinha next summer. At most we'll sell Song and buy another backup for Busquets.

I'm quite sure we'll get ter Stegen, 1 centerback (overpaying for Luiz probably - Hummels just confirmed he won't leave, Laporte too expensive ...), Rafinha back from loan and maybe Zuniga to replace Alves.

Those who expect Reus, Benatia, J. Martinez, an elite #9 etc. will be tremendously disappointed. It. Ain't. Happening. Quote me on it.

Agreed. Except it will be Cuadrado over Zuniga.
For Bck-ups, Mathieu (CB/LB), Bruno Soriano(DM)
We'll likely sell Alexis (before securing a WC replacement). Try for Reus. Fail. End up with a Song-version WF.

In short, underwhelming signings. Overpaying for mediocrity.

Apart from DV7, there hasn't been a signing made by this Board that has got be genuinely excited and made me look forward to the season ahead, and that includes NIKE's poster boy.

Let's hope if Lucho is appointed, he plays his boy Rafinha over Mr.concrete boots, and we revert to implementing the La Masia philosophy as it should be.

---------------

Our season in one shot..
2ev3kmq.png

(^I take no credit)

BBZ8800

Out:

Valdes, Puyol (free)
Oier (1M)
JDS (3M)
Cuenca (3M)
Bojan (3M)
Afellay (3M)
Sergi Roberto (8M)
Adriano (12M)
Song (12M)
Tello (12M)
Alexis (35+M)

You can get more likely 3M for Roberto, 3M for Adriano and 25M max for Alexis (and I still think that nobody will give even 25M for Alexis).

F

Flavia

Agreed. Except it will be Cuadrado over Zuniga.
For Bck-ups, Mathieu (CB/LB), Bruno Soriano(DM)
We'll likely sell Alexis (before securing a WC replacement). Try for Reus. Fail. End up with a Song-version WF.

I fear that. I can even see Cuadrado being signed and announced as a rw/rb, to play in both positions... That would be hilariously sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans