Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

You know that's he's our most productive player behind Messi? He's second only to Leo in goals and only to Cesc in assists (19 goals and 15 assists if you're wondering), I have no idea how he's the first one of our forwards to not be Barca level.

Alexis stats like Cesc's don't tell the full story! When you look at them they seem pretty impressive. HOWEVER when you watch them over a season and in big matches ESPECIALLY the Champions League both tend to disappear at worst or are completely ineffective at best.

A lot of people here would agree with me. Please check assists and goals for Cesc and Alexis in the CL for the past 3 seasons.

hulinat

Since 2011 Fabregas has scored 3 goals and assisted 4 in Champions league. Iniesta has scored 4 and assisted 5. Xavi has scored 3 and assisted 8.
Pedro has scored 6 goals assisted 1. Alexis has scored 3 goals and assisted 3 since 2011.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Song is looking at offers from London clubs and Tello has put in a transfer request - he favours Liverpool .

Courtesy of Twitter

L

linetty

Tello informed Barcelona he wants to leave and he's listening to offers. Liverpool and Porto interested. Several Liga clubs want loan. [sport]

CatalinR10

Txefe Guerrero (ex-Athletic -Real Sociedad): "Begiristain told me City can't sign Laporte because he already has a deal with Barça." [tb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans