Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jägermeister

I didn´t want to pick up the rumors i read right now, but this one was just too great:

According to tz (newspaper in Munich) Bayern are interested in signing David Luiz. :pep:

For gods sake please take him!

They also might want to make an offer for Montoya.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I didn´t want to pick up the rumors i read right now, but this one was just too great:

According to tz (newspaper in Munich) Bayern are interested in signing David Luiz. :pep:

For gods sake please take him!

They also might want to make an offer for Montoya.

David Luiz has become sort of boogieman on this forum, ironically Marca had a poll and they asked "Who you want to see as future Barca's CB" and David Luiz was in the first place and Hummels in the second. However I am telling you that Chelsea isn't even considering selling him because he fits perfectly for Mou's defensive machine.

icemanbrfc

Is Michu still that good? I remember he had a one great season in the BPL but havent heard anything about him ever since

Michu was pretty long out with an injury this season. But he is pretty good up front, and has no problem playing that lone striker role. Anyway, we wont sign him, but still think Michael Laudrup plays football in similar fashion to Barca. Swansea played some very good football under him, so just my pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icemanbrfc

Luiz has transformed more into a defensive midfielder, so i wont be surprised to see Masch leave, and Hummels and Luiz coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not like Montoya is getting much playing time. Many times, he has not even been on the bench.

I doubt he is gonna get much playing time if Alves stays next season, Dani can be shit for matches, but will always get the preference ahead of him.

I am sure Montoya will stay, but I won't blame him if he leaves this or after next season if he don't get much time on the pitch. Despite what people say about him, I believe that he can and will be one of the best FBs in the world in the future. A big statement yes, but I believe in him.

What is the buyout of Montoya?

20m euros.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...cle/montoya-will-renew-his-contract-on-friday

Last edited:

DinhoR10

It's not like Montoya is getting much playing time. Many times, he has not even been on the bench.

I doubt he is gonna get much playing time if Alves stays next season, Dani can be shit for matches, but will always get the preference ahead of him.

I am sure Montoya will stay, but I won't blame him if he leaves this or after next season if he don't get much time on the pitch. Despite what people say about him, I believe that he can and will be one of the best FBs in the world in the future. A big statement yes, but I believe in him.

20m euros.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...cle/montoya-will-renew-his-contract-on-friday

He's got the defending part down, needs to get batter at crossing/squaring the ball cause he gets himself inot much better positions than alves but takes too long to release it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's got the defending part down, needs to get batter at crossing/squaring the ball cause he gets himself inot much better positions than alves but takes too long to release it.

Yes, he definitely need to improve those aspects of his game, but remember, he will improve the more he plays. Not the more he stays on the bench or watches the matches from the stands or at home infront of his TV

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

I don't agree he has the defending part down. People said Montoya was further along in his defensive development than his offensive, and while that might very well be true, his defensive contribution was very disappointing this year. Montoya as a whole was somewhat disappointing this year, even early in the season when he was getting plenty of playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans