Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Real Sociedad will try to sign Dos Santos. He can be signed immediately because Granero has a long injury. Player is open to a move. [md]

He should go... He must have realize he won't play much. But I doubt he will.

F

Flavia

MD saying Milan and Man Utd want Song on the winter. Milan would give El Shaarawy or 10m, while Man Utd'd want him on loan.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
MD saying Milan and Man Utd want Song on the winter. Milan would give El Shaarawy or 10m, while Man Utd'd want him on loan.

I would not trade Song for el Shaarawy. He is a nice young player, but IMO he is not good enough to be a Barca player. Has speed and strength, but he is not a great finisher, his touches are rough, and he is simply not technically skilled enough to play for Barca. If he were a better finisher then you might be more inclined to overlook his technical weaknesses.

He also prefers the left wing, we need a goal scoring right winger.

IMO Tello is the same type of player.

Then, you also would lose the only natural rotation for Busi.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Unless Tata is planning for South American players invasion in January, letting Song go will be stupid at the time.

XaviMessiGirl

Gianluca Di Marzio: Barca have been watching Zuniga whose contract expires in 2014, but they won't offer more than Napoli will to renew. If he would choose Barca it wouldn't be for financial reasons.

If there is any truth to this I wonder if Alves would be on the way out then (I hope it wouldn't be at the expense of Montoya).

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Drama brewing in Chelsea with David Luiz. It appears him and Mata continue to be rejects of Mourinho. Mourinho even went as much as insinuate with words and actions that the lose to Basel in UCL was Luiz' fault.

IMO he will be available for transfer next summer if Mourinho stays, and he'll be cheaper then than he would have been now. Might even be able to grab him cheaper still if you push for a winter transfer, seeing as he is cup tied.

Zincubus

Banned
Mmmm Maybe David Luiz will be back on the radar after he was left out of the SQUAD today !!

I said awhile back that I heard that Jose didn't fancy Luiz OR Mata and I was ridiculed but BOTH have been left out of the squad today.

Zincubus

Banned
Drama brewing in Chelsea with David Luiz. It appears him and Mata continue to be rejects of Mourinho. Mourinho even went as much as insinuate with words and actions that the lose to Basel in UCL was Luiz' fault.

IMO he will be available for transfer next summer if Mourinho stays, and he'll be cheaper then than he would have been now. Might even be able to grab him cheaper still if you push for a winter transfer, seeing as he is cup tied.

Yeah , I was slaughtered for suggesting that Jose didn't rate either Mata or Luiz and yet Mata doesn't play at all and BOTH have been left out of the Chelsea squad today .

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah , I was slaughtered for suggesting that Jose didn't rate either Mata or Luiz and yet Mata doesn't play at all and BOTH have been left out of the Chelsea squad today .

Well don't know why you were slaughtered. The writing was on the wall all along. Mata is a pure offensive player who gives you nothing on defense and is physically underwhelming. Both those traits are negatives in Mourinho's eyes.

I confess though, I thought David Luiz would be a Mourinho favorite. He is a high effort player, very similar in style to Sergio Ramos, and I thought Mou would like him more. Even thought that he could even play for him as CDM in one of those ultra defensive formations Mourinho springs from time to time (remember Pepe as a CDM). Very surprised he is shunning Luiz like this.

F

Flavia

Gianluca Di Marzio: Barca have been watching Zuniga whose contract expires in 2014, but they won't offer more than Napoli will to renew. If he would choose Barca it wouldn't be for financial reasons.

If there is any truth to this I wonder if Alves would be on the way out then (I hope it wouldn't be at the expense of Montoya).

Sadly, I think it'd easier to be to replace Montoya, if that were true.

Shegzy

Sadly, I think it'd easier to be to replace Montoya, if that were true.

maybe that explain why montoya is not playing and his contract and zuniga ends at the same time so maybe he will likely come as a free agent and montoya will leave on free transfer but i wish it will be alves that leaves for 10m-15m.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pepe Reina (Napoli/Liverpool) and Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (Monchengladbach) are still the main candidates to replace Valdes next season. [md]

Zincubus

Banned
Rumours abound suggesting that both Manchester clubs will be trying to lure Iniesta away from us , maybe as soon as the January window !!!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rumours abound suggesting that both Manchester clubs will be trying to lure Iniesta away from us , maybe as soon as the January window !!!!

Dont worry, his father said that Don Andres is a man of his words, he will stay and sign a contract extension, im quite sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans