Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthist

He's the best goalkeeper for us, and he's been great for us especially in Champions League finals including a MOTM performance in Paris. Compared to a nobody like Thiago it's a no brainer if they put a lot of effort to keeping him.

Wasn't he at fault for some of the goals Chelsea scored the season before? How many Clasicos has he let us down in? Let's be honest, he's fairly good and he's started the season very well but he's not that good and doesn't it tell you something if no club has come in for him even if he's asked to leave.

Yet a nobody like Thiago, the EPL champions were desperate for him and ultimately the European Champions got him. From the handling of Abidal and Thiago to the lack of defensive recruitments we need to get our priorities right.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

F

Flavia

‏@barcastuff 3 h
Chelsea are at this moment best placed to sign Barcelona goalkeeper Valdes next summer. They'd be willing to pay him 10M net a year. [sport]

@barcastuff 5 h
Orobitg (agent Montoya): "We're holding renewal talks. He wants to play but Alves is there. If he doesn't play, renewal is difficult" [fcin]

Orobitg (agent Montoya): "I talked with Inter, but teams like Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool are also interested." [fcin]

Zebulun

If i could have one player in this barca who i think would make a difference, Juve's Vidal! Guy's a complete monster. Not sure if he'd work in our system though

barcanuck

Ah so that's why Mou benched Iker so he can be buddies with Valdes next year. Oh well as long as they give us Cortouis.

pepi

Yes. If they can't buy Courtois, Ter Stegen is coming. Although you cant believe the media.

jamrock

A Barcelona scout will in the coming weeks travel to Argentina to watch Rulli (Estudiantes), Guzman (Newell's), and Balanta (River). [sport]

yes!!, i'v heard very good things and seen a little

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wonder how realistic it is to actually land Llorente in winter...Think he'd be an ideal player to give the #9 experiment another whirl

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Llorente was the player we needed to bring in in 2009... Instead, the stupid board went for Ibra without even considering if he would be suitable to our play!!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
PHP:
Llorente would be a total failure. If you want a number nine get a mobile forward, we tried a target man and it failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans