Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

He's been in good form recently, but the way they've been begging him to stay makes it seem as if he's the best GK in the world or something. He's not.

There is no better keeper for us than Valdes. His ability to build our play from the back makes him unique. It will be very difficult to find another keeper who can play as well with the ball at his feet.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
PHP:
Llorente would be a total failure. If you want a number nine get a mobile forward, we tried a target man and it failed.
Like the complete failure he has been under Bielsa in 2011-12 season?

If it's a mobile forward that we had needed to try and tackle the parked buses then we already had Villa! And Messi himself is quite mobile for that matter!!
Yeah Zlatan is a targetman but he was not the type we needed, also he was not the modest player we needed to step up when needed as he was a fcuking superstar who had to play every match! And Tata is someone who knows how to use one btw, he has managed Oscar Cardozo quite effectively!!

B

beautifulgame

Presume you mean Pep's ego!!!?

This is silly, I mean I am sure pep failed in some sense there sure, personally I believe the transfer was a bad idea because Zlatan isn't the type of player Pep prefers not to slight Zlatan. The issue here is that you cannot do what Zlatan did, you cannot by any means expect to publicly undermine a coach, much less a Barca and current football god and expect anything less, after that point that was it.

Furthermore, the ego claim is valid for Zlatan as he claims has already openly stated that he could not understand how barca stars were not nearly as egomaniac as what he thinks stars player should be like and that he tried their way but did not fit in saying that was not the real Zlatan. Implying e must act like he is egomaniac self, which I don't mean to knock but if you want to start in the best team in the world then you better recognize it is a team game.

F

Flavia

Hoek (ex-goalkeeping coach Barcelona): "Reina is best option to replace Valdes, for his confidence, quality and adaptation to style." [cope]

n2jp5u.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reina is coming. We all know that, but the real question is,

Is he coming alone or together with another GK(ter Stegen/Courtois etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans