Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

I don't mind Agger, if he's brought alongside a Hummels or Benatia(or even Laporte). His injury concerns wouldn't be that big an issue with a reduced role. But I'd dread if he was the primary or our only CB signing.

I wish for a barca defence that is physically and mentally imperious. Men who can transform Camp Nou to an indomitable fortress. Men like Puyol who can put their body on the line, and pose a threat at the other end. It pains me when I see CBs of oppn. teams, aerially majestic who can score on set-pieces at will, whilst we dilly-dally the ball at the corner flag, when we get one, as we don't 've many options.
What we should be aiming: the likes of Benatia, Hummels, Subotic...what we'll get: a frivolous character for marketing purposes.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't mind Agger, if he's brought alongside a Hummels or Benatia(or even Laporte). His injury concerns wouldn't be that big an issue with a reduced role. But I'd dread if he was the primary or our only CB signing.

I wish for a barca defence that is physically and mentally imperious. Men who can transform Camp Nou to an indomitable fortress. Men like Puyol who can put their body on the line, and pose a threat at the other end. It pains me when I see CBs of oppn. teams, aerially majestic who can score on set-pieces at will, whilst we dilly-dally the ball at the corner flag, when we get one, as we don't 've many options.
What we should be aiming: the likes of Benatia, Hummels, Subotic...what we'll get: a frivolous character for marketing purposes.

I seriously don't see Agger coming last year it was a possibility but Pool finally getting CL football and with one hand still on the BPL trophy, chances of him coming are extremely slim

LMessi85

True that! We need a human wall in front of our goal period. Agreed with your options aswell, except not sure about Subotic.
I prefer Benatia and Hummels the most but Mangala would be a good option aswell.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Zubi is closely monitoring Daniel Agger. ( Cadena Ser)

funny-wwe-wrestling-diva-slap-shocked-surprised-man-oh-my-god-animated-gif.gif

Hellsangel

Yeah, I feel people (not just Barca fans) give our defenders a hard time, but they have looked exposed because sometimes we play a high line and the midfield don't press the ball.

People were raving about Bayern defenders last year, but, in a high line with a slacking midfield, they have looked mediocre without protection.

Spot on. Many people don't understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans