Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMessi85

let's get this clear, benzema, villa, aguero, suarez, eto'o, costa and higuain for example, aren not orthodox strikers, they move around the whole field, unlike lewy, ibra, klose, mandzu, gomez and others. if we're talking about those unorthodox strikers, then i do want one in barca, because i've always missed eto'o. but i'd hate to see another ibra at barca. i would also hate to see someone like luca toni, or crouch, because they are the worst type of strikers.

so when we're talking about plan b-tall striker, what type of striker do we mean?

Actually someone like Costa would not be such a bad idea? He's not your typical "9". Cavani would be another suggestion.
Benzema is a good player aswell.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
No point arguing, people never change their mind. Let's go and buy Mandzukic and watch him do fuck all just like against Madrid...

Alex-kun

a #9 would not be a bad idea, we need players who move there before, it's bad to say but this year Messi often walked in the middle of the field without doing anything, maybe like playing outside or with one side that moves taking away defenders would be a great help for him

abual3bed1

Well there's so much to say and discuss about #9s against buses. A tall #9 might work for crossing, but he has to has a good work rate, mobile and can do 1-2s in tight spaces. And the main idea of #9 is to hold a defender or 2 off the players coming from behind (Leo and midfielders), but having this type of players mean the 2 CBs will set ever deeper in their area. It's easy to break buses and many things have to be done, players on their best days, patience, mental strength and in most times, luck has to be on your side to break buses. Hopefully some manager finds the best solution to break buses so Mourinho and other managers don't use it anymore. I love football too much and I get hurt watching teams playing like that.

Neymessi

Selling fabregas doesn't sound good.We tend to look at his weak side.He has the highest assist/minutes ratio by a decent margin.Iniesta is deteriorating.We need a creative midfielder.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Thing about Cesc is he's the better than other players of his type out there to replace him with, anything else is a downgrade.

L

linetty

Selling fabregas doesn't sound good.We tend to look at his weak side.He has the highest assist/minutes ratio by a decent margin.Iniesta is deteriorating.We need a creative midfielder.
Sports director Zubizarreta wants Cesc to stay next season, although next coach and the player will decide. Man City are interested. [md]

abual3bed1

I'm not the biggest fan of Cesc but selling him sounds ridiculous. He needs to work on his consistency and he should be great. I think he can be a main key in breaking buses.

L

linetty

Barcelona are interested in Feyenoord forward Graziano Pellè according to Sport and some Dutch newspaper. 1,93m, 28 y/o.

26 goals and 6 assists in 32 matches this season.

raskolnikov

looks a good player but I worry about the quality in the dutch league .

Its ridiculous, the guy never scored goals before he went to feyenoord and only shines cause they use him as the focal point for all their attacks, not to mention defenders are physically weak in the Eredivisie.
Its a joke Barca even considers going for Pele, might as well sign up Andy Caroll.

Lomar1o

Actually someone like Costa would not be such a bad idea? He's not your typical "9". Cavani would be another suggestion.
Benzema is a good player aswell.

oh so now we're talking. see, you're getting me confused, first you want a 9 that's good in the air, because that kind of a tall striker would work against a bus, but now you're saying that a striker like benzema would also be good? i like benzema a lot, and i like his type of non-typical strikers, but when was the last time he scored a header or posed an aerial threat? where's your logic?

L

linetty

We can't get zlatan back? He's good in the air just throws one of his karate kicks and goal doesn't even need his head
And pay a shitload of money just so he can prove to be a bad fit for us again? Thanks, but no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans