Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Those Martinez rumors tho...:tata1:

Him with Laporte would be absolutely beautiful. Honestly with Martinez, we could sell both Song and Mascherano and at least make back what we spend on Laporte. We could get at least 35 million for both Song and Mascherano and Laporte, Martinez would be massive upgrades.

Particularly since Martinez knows German and can help ter Stergen a bit with the language transition, if he is serious about wanting out, he would make a lot of sense. Plus we get a little payback for their Thiago snipe.

Give me this and I'm happy:
Make your football formation with this11.com

Something like this would eat Atletico's 4-4-2 alive. Assuming we lock down Laporte and Martinez, from there we would need to address what we are going to do with our right side. For all intents and purposes, Alexis, Pedro, Alves, Deulofeu are all too similar, so that's why I put a RW? there. For me, either Alexis or Pedro would be the best options for this role. Alves wouldn't be bad either but he is clearly declining. The crosses from him are mindnumbingly frustrating but when he plays with the ball on the ground, he can still deliver at times. I'd rather us sell Alves and keep Alexis but both are expendable, particularly if we get a proper 9 with Alexis' departure.

I'm really iffy on Agger, Cuadrado though and this Pelle guy. Personally I rate Luiz higher than Agger, Cuadrado would need to really up his defensive game to play in an Alves like role here and I'm unsure how willing he'd be with something like that and if we want a striker like Pelle, I'd rather have Ibarbo. Or give Adama a shot.

I think Laporte and Martinez though would be an excellent start. Any other signings should depend on the coach (whether it be Tata, Enrique, hopefully de Boer...) and who is hot after the WC.

One last thing, I agree with the idea what we should invest in a striker but a Mandzukic/Ibrah player isn't the way to go. I would someone who is dynamic and unpredictable but has sound technical ability with ideally some strength and speed. Aguero would be the best ideally.

hardyboy

Pjanic : “Barça have good players. The style is easy to understand. It's like Roma. I'd do very well there.”
Pjanic: “I can show my qualities at Barça. It wouldn't be a bad destination. With that city, that climate.”

DinhoR10

Him with Laporte would be absolutely beautiful. Honestly with Martinez, we could sell both Song and Mascherano and at least make back what we spend on Laporte. We could get at least 35 million for both Song and Mascherano and Laporte, Martinez would be massive upgrades.

Particularly since Martinez knows German and can help ter Stergen a bit with the language transition, if he is serious about wanting out, he would make a lot of sense. Plus we get a little payback for their Thiago snipe.

Something like this would eat Atletico's 4-4-2 alive. Assuming we lock down Laporte and Martinez, from there we would need to address what we are going to do with our right side. For all intents and purposes, Alexis, Pedro, Alves, Deulofeu are all too similar, so that's why I put a RW? there. For me, either Alexis or Pedro would be the best options for this role. Alves wouldn't be bad either but he is clearly declining. The crosses from him are mindnumbingly frustrating but when he plays with the ball on the ground, he can still deliver at times. I'd rather us sell Alves and keep Alexis but both are expendable, particularly if we get a proper 9 with Alexis' departure.

I'm really iffy on Agger, Cuadrado though and this Pelle guy. Personally I rate Luiz higher than Agger, Cuadrado would need to really up his defensive game to play in an Alves like role here and I'm unsure how willing he'd be with something like that and if we want a striker like Pelle, I'd rather have Ibarbo. Or give Adama a shot.

I think Laporte and Martinez though would be an excellent start. Any other signings should depend on the coach (whether it be Tata, Enrique, hopefully de Boer...) and who is hot after the WC.

One last thing, I agree with the idea what we should invest in a striker but a Mandzukic/Ibrah player isn't the way to go. I would someone who is dynamic and unpredictable but has sound technical ability with ideally some strength and speed. Aguero would be the best ideally.

With that formation and Pedro/Alexis on the wing I can't see us conceding much once we don't go kamikaze backline in the opponents half mode like we always do.

And can pjanic play CM?

DinhoR10

Just watched him seems pretty good actually if we don't want to break the bank with kroos him rafinha and xavi can rotate.

KhaledBarca

nice. There's no one better than Alexis and Pedro to play on the RW in this formation.
I've tried the 3-5-2 with Barcelona on FIFA recently, enjoyed it a lot. lol :)

F

Flavia

Not only sport. Md also is saying a part of the Barça directors want Courtois. He's in both md and sport covers for tomorrow.

10320566_10152400486520763_2773878186584479022_n.jpg

1506854_10152172407812535_8763069967056519540_n.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be funny if they discard Ter Stegen and goes for Courtois but fail so we have to settle for less.

Ter Stegen is apparently signed though :mou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans