Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Thank you.

I think this, a double-pivot system for more offensive teams and our false 9 4-3-3 should all be formations we should become comfortable with. 3-5-2 for bus teams (Atletico, Chelsea etc.), double pivot for more dangerous teams (City, Liverpool) and our normal 4-3-3 when we have a clear advantage.

That is the way to go.

433 and the current way how we play Tiki-Taka is still good enough for 90% of La Liga and Champions league opponents.
But, in a 5-10 top matches per Season against top teams (Real, Atletico, Chelsea, Bayern, Inter) we will need something different.

It is hard to say will it be 352, 442 or something else, but our current 433 is not good enough against those few top teams (who parks buses and plays on counterattacks).

So, +1 for the idea and for some changes (only in) those few big matches.

Barcilliant

Can someone tell me how we will accommodate TWO GREAT goalkeepers like Courtois & Ter Stegen?

I thought the plan was Ter Stegen as the starter and then either Masip or some other keeper as the back up.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Can someone tell me how we will accommodate TWO GREAT goalkeepers like Courtois & Ter Stegen?

I thought the plan was Ter Stegen as the starter and then either Masip or some other keeper as the back up.

The same way Madrid manages Lopez and Casillas :zubi:

Barcilliant

The same way Madrid manages Lopez and Casillas :zubi:

OK but would Courtois accept this? He clearly wants to be number 1 otherwise he would have gone back to Chelsea. Playing is the most important thing to Courtois. I am not sure about Ter Stegen because I haven't seen or heard enough about him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
OK but would Courtois accept this? He clearly wants to be number 1 otherwise he would have gone back to Chelsea. Playing is the most important thing to Courtois. I am not sure about Ter Stegen because I haven't seen or heard enough about him.

I was just kidding ideally we'll get MATs and promote Masip as his backup while spending the rest of the funds for 2 CBs,1 CM,1 RB and a versatile striker

LMessi85

Dutch website (source el mundo deportivo) claims that Juan Camilo Zuñiga has a special Barca clause in his Napoli contract.
Barca can buy him for 15 mil whilst other clubs have to pay 30 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans