Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
but this year is different. we'll definately spent decent amount of money this summer considering the transfer ban that can be held again anytime next year. Also the fans are angry due to the incompetence of board which will force them to churn our some cash this summer.

We will most likely cash out in summer, but if it's on players like Luiz for the CB position. Cuadrado for the RB position then what? :lol:

Is here anyone who can give me detailed information about Cuadrado's defensive abilities? Or his overall abilities. I watched tons of videos but I'm not smarter. He'd be signed for the RB spot, wouldn't he? So is he reliable on that position? I never watched him in a full match.

He is not a RB. He is fast yes, but that's it. He have played a few times as a RB and as you would expect, good in the attacking part of the play, but completely non-existent at the back because he is a winger and it would take one helluva adjustement to turn away from his natural insticts and start tracking back, position himself and more when it's time to do so, because he is not used to it.

Last edited:

hardyboy

We will most likely cash out in summer, but if it's on players like Luiz for the CB position. Cuadrado for the RB position then what? :lol:
:lol: Cuadrado as RB will be a disaster. I'd rather keep Alves than buying Cuadrado. He is a winger not a RB.

hardyboy

Headline :lol:

10313995_10152402441705763_7314951124868417226_n.jpg

KhaledBarca

We need around 60-65M to build a perfect team.

Neymar Messi RW
Iniesta Busquets CM
Alba CB Pique Alves
GK

Others players that should stay: Bartra, Masche, Adriano, Montoya, Cesc, Xavi, Pedro.

RW: Cavani or Diego Costa = 45-50M.
CM: Kross or Gundogan (Thiago :() =25M.
CB: Benatia = 35M.
GK: Ter Stegan =12M

Inaddition to Rafinha, Deulofeu, Mathieu (8M) & Reina/Caballero (5M).

IN (130-135M)
Out (70M): Alexis (35M), Song (12M), Tello (10M), Bojan (3M), Cuenca (3M), JDS (3M), Afellay (3M) Oier (1M) = around 70M. (we can also sell Roberto if we get a good offer or send him on loan with Denis Suarez).
Valdes, Pinto & Puyol (free).

note: Edgar, Samper, Adama... should get playing time with 1st team in Copa games.

Last edited:

mazp

Nice to see Barca signing players without a coach... 30M for Cuadrado a RW converting to RB. :lol:

So far we downgraded in GK and now RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans