Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
If we're negotiating for Luiz, we might as well try to take Hazard off their hands too as Mourinho doesn't like the guy. I can live with not getting Laporte and settling for Luiz if it means we can get Hazard too.

I know it's a just a pipe-dream but it would be beautiful.

Stric

Most likely starting XI next season

ter stegen
Montoya - Luiz - Pique - Alba
Busquets
Rafinha - Iniesta
Cuadrado - Messi - Neymar

What on god's green earth makes you think that Rafinha would have a starting spot next season?

Especially ahead of Xavi and Cesc?

fcbdna

Banned
According to mundo deportivo hazard wants a barca move. Iniesta is deteriorating,cesc is not reliable,we can get him in our mid.

GlesX.gif

1283125.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently the reason Zubi haven't presented our list of targets is because certain board members like Villarubi are leaking these details to the media like the meeting with Enrique.

mazp

Apparently the reason Zubi haven't presented our list of targets is because certain board members like Villarubi are leaking these details to the media like the meeting with Enrique.

Which would indicate some board members don't want him around..

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Some board members need to keep their mouths shut as it does nothing but hurt the club for our list of targets to be published publicly.

let me rephrase
9 out 10 youth teams won their league, a the youth uefa champions league and the second team also did a great job. There should be at least one attacker who deserves his chance next year instead of some 40m attacker who is basically more of the same.

JamDav1982

let me rephrase
9 out 10 youth teams won their league, a the youth uefa champions league and the second team also did a great job. There should be at least one attacker who deserves his chance next year instead of some 40m attacker who is basically more of the same.

There isnt.

The best players in the b team are very young, still learning and not ready for the first team.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Which would indicate some board members don't want him around..

No. Vilarrubi is leaking those because he will quit the board very soon. He is preparing for a sole presidential campaign on 2016. And if that happens there is nothing that can stop him at BCN. He is too powerful and a billionaire who owns 70% of Cataln media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans