Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh Diario Sport! You great Diario Sport! Why are you playing with our emotions yet again?

Barcelona have made enquiries regarding a transfer of Atletico (on loan from Chelsea) keeper Thibaut Courtois. He's willing to join. [sport]

Cule4life

The Culest
I won't be surprised if the dreaded David luiz v2.0 comes guys. And to think our management world have learnt

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh Diario Sport! You great Diario Sport! Why are you playing with our emotions yet again?

Barcelona have made enquiries regarding a transfer of Atletico (on loan from Chelsea) keeper Thibaut Courtois. He's willing to join. [sport]

Mou will not let him come to us.

Hope this doesn't turn out to be another TS/David Luiz (if the rumors are true ofc). We should go for ter Stegen instead, he's easier to get.

oz187

Hope this doesn't turn out to be another TS/David Luiz (if the rumors are true ofc). We should go for ter Stegen instead, he's easier to get.

It's not a TS situation. Courtois only has a couple of years left on his contract. The club should definitely be courting Courtois now, even if they can't get him this summer, they can get him fairly cheap/for free within a year or two.

Cule4life

The Culest
It's not a TS situation. Courtois only has a couple of years left on his contract. The club should definitely be courting Courtois now, even if they can't get him this summer, they can get him fairly cheap/for free within a year or two.

Yeah keep waiting for Mou of all ppl and Chelsea of all clubs to relent. Mou will rather let Courtois leave on a free transfer or even to an EPL rival than let him come to his arch rival. Courtois maybe good but he isn't worth having a Reina-pinto partnership for a couple years waiting for him to arrive. Ter stegen is quite good and has a high ceiling. I underestimated rosell. He is even more dumb than I thought he was

Cule4life

The Culest
Sometimes I think our management consists of 12 year olds who have no knowledge of football and go after the shiny names(Thiago Silva, Courtois) etc instead of realistic targets( ter stegen, Vertonghen) etc even when fans literally shove them in their faces

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Those "shiny names" are better players, we have the money and prestige to attract them, no reason not to target them. Sure, spending an entire summer on T. Silva and not considering other options was silly, but in general we should get those star players; players for depth can be easily found in our academy.

F

Flavia

Rosell said in an interview today he likes Courtois. He also said Zubi will be the one deciding which Gk Barça will sign.

So, prepare for Reina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans