Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Pedro: "Transfer rumours? A lot is being said, but I'm happy here. The club also have their say, but my wish is to stay." #fcblive

Zincubus

Banned
Personally Aguero>Suarez.

Sorry but I don't like Suarez's attitude. Any player who has the capacity to bite another player just to get an edge doesn't have the class to wear our badge. I know Busi is no saint either but at least he fucks with Pepe (who has it coming) and does it slyly. He's a great player don't get me wrong but I like Aguero's attitude a lot more. Plus he has played in La Liga before and his Messi connection in particular is what does it for me, as others have stated. Aguero will get Messi enjoying his football again.

The Alexis-Pogba deal sounds awesome btw.

Saurez has evolved . He's been an angel this season . Even Evre voted him as player of season

Egert

Estonian Culé
Manchester City are likely to be hit with a fine and ban which would deny them a spot in next season's Champions League competition.. Barcelona will try to use that to sign their captain Vincent Kompany!
They will also try to sign Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba!

L

linetty

Chelsea would be willing to sell Brazilian centre back David Luiz (27) this summer. Luis Enrique didn't yet approve the transfer. [sport]
I hope this is true!! He'd by my hero! DON'T approve it!

Better Luiz than Vermaelen or someone like that though

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Don't doubt Pogba. He would be a God in our midfield :worthy:. If Lucho manages to get him here I will probably cry or write a poem or something else to express my happiness.

I have to question Pogba. He has talent no doubt, but he is far from the player one would think to play CM for Barcelona. His playing style is a total contrast to Xavi's.

He might need a re-structure of the way the ball flows through the midfield, because Pogba, while talented, is not a midfield maestro that controls the game.

With Pogba Barca might need to flow the game through Iniesta and let Pogba run free and be a jack-of-all-trades type of midfielder.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pogba reminds me if Ramires, obviously he's better though. It's a style issue I have with Pogba. I dint thunk he fits our play.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Pogba reminds me if Ramires, obviously he's better though. It's a style issue I have with Pogba. I dint thunk he fits our play.

I don't think Pogba is like Ramires, he's far more offensive minded and has a lot more skills with the ball. IMO he is more of a Yaya type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans