Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemanbrfc

Midfield ??

We've lost Thiago , maybe losing Cesc and Xavi is a pale shadow of his former self .

Like i said, im basing it that Cesc will still be here. Neymar is pretty versatile, so is Iniesta and Messi. Reus does alot of work in midfield for Dortmund, even though he is much a striker. The midfield is one area, where i dont think we have an issue, at least centrally that is. Perhaps the only side we have an issue is a right winger, and a dynamic one at that. Vidal could run that wing, but i see no reason why Pedro cant either. For me defence is the biggest issue we face, because lets face it, we can score goals, if the likes of messi, Neymar and Iniesta dont have to worry about running 50 meters back to cut out a ball played into out box.

Espenfk

ter Stegen
Cuadrado/Danilo/Montoya - Pique/bartra - Luiz - Alba/Adriano
Xavi/Fabregas/Rafinha - Busquets - Iniesta
Aguero/Hazard/Deulofeu/Pedro - Messi - Neymar

onzeXI

i hope we get reus. aguero is overrated and overpriced

Overpriced maybe ... overrated, never.

It's so interesting to see people pull names out of a hat that have never been mentioned as possible transfers anywhere, no less to Barca. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gianuluca Di Marzio is one of the most reliable and reputable journos out there.

There is now a site where you can read his news in english. According to him, we had scouts watching Pogba.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...he-stands-for-juve-atalanta-to-monitor-pogba/

Don't think we'll get him, especially considering that the rat is his agent. Interesting nevertheless. Thwix in particular would be happy in seeing this :lol:

Last edited:

serghei

B

beautifulgame

Maybe the Alexis deal is tied with Pogba somehow... They need something from us (Alexis would instantly improve Juventus), we need something from them...

Yeah, Vidal

But don't give Alexis

Kohe321

If City need to thin out their squad of foreign players for next season because of the regulations from Fifa, it can suddenly seem like a perfect time for Aguero to move to Barcelona. City would probably be open to a move if the right deal is presented, which really shouldn't be that hard to manage - even for Zubi... :zubi:

Seriously, make this move happen! People mention Suarez and Reus - whatever, I'd rather have Aguero. His skills are of pretty much the same level, but his relationship with Messi gives him a big edge. Rememer that chemistry between players is incredibly important, and it weighs heavily in his favour here.

Last edited:

onzeXI

If City need to thin out their squad of foreign players for next season because of the regulations from Fifa, it can suddenly seem like a perfect time for Aguero to move to Barcelona. City would probably be open to a move if the right deal is presented, which really shouldn't be that hard to manage - even for Zubi... :zubi:

Seriously, make this move happen! People mention Suarez and Reus - whatever, I'd rather have Aguero. His skills are of pretty much the same level, but his relationship with Messi gives him a big edge. Rememer that chemistry between players is incredibly important, and it weighs heavily in his favour here.

Thinning out the team by selling your best player? Interesting concept. :icon_confused:

CatalinR10

Chelsea would be willing to sell Brazilian centre back David Luiz (27) this summer. Luis Enrique didn't yet approve the transfer. [sport]

Barcilliant

Chelsea would be willing to sell Brazilian centre back David Luiz (27) this summer. Luis Enrique didn't yet approve the transfer. [sport]

Why is this fucking board so taken up with Luiz?? Cause he's Brazilian and has a high profile???

Benatia, Hummels, Kompany over Luiz anyday of the week. Luiz should be the LAST option when NOONE else can be signed.

He is worth 20 million tops-anything over that is overpaying.

onzeXI

Luiz is a man without a position. When he plays CB, you think he would be better as a DM. When he plays DM, you think he would be better as a CB. He has skills, but he's efficient as neither.

Barcilliant

Supposedly City will ask for 70 million for Aguero!

Forget it.

Go for some height and muscle in all 3 lines-defence, midfield and attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans